Inflavonoid Intensive Care - 30/90 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Inflavonoid Intensive Care 30/90 tabs | Metagenics
Inflavonoid Intensive Care is a standardized herbal relief for minor pain in individuals. It is more advanced version of the InflavonoidÂ® that features extracts of boswellia, turmeric and ginger for the maximum results. It delivers Cayenneâ€“â€“an instant remedy for minor pains and quercetinâ€“â€“ responsible for a through antioxidant support. Whether you are feeling acute pain after any strenuous exercise or you are combating with the symptoms of "weekend warrior" syndrome, use these Inflavonoid Intensive Care tabs from Metagenics as an ultimate relief.
- Features an extract of boswellia, as well as turmeric and ginger; all premium quality and standardized to key compounds to ensure effectiveness, reproducibility, and consistent results.
- Provides cayenne, an herb that has long been prized for its many health benefits such as the relief of minor pain, which complements the activity of the other herbs.
- Offers added antioxidant support from quercetin.
- Provides excellent muscle tissue support and relief of minor pain following intense exercise or "weekend warrior" syndrome.
Inflavonoid Intensive Care 30 tabs | Metagenics
TWO TABLETS CONTAIN:
- Vitamin C 200 mg
- Calcium 210 mg
- Phosphorus 161 mg
- Boswella Gum Ext (Boswella serrata) 400 mg (containing not less than 70% boswellic acids)
- Turmeric Rhizome Ext (Curcuma alonga) 300mg (containing not less than 95% curcuminoids from turmeric root)
- Ginger Rhizome Ext (Zingiber officinalis).200mg (containing not less than 5% gingerols) Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum annuum) 50mg
- (powdered fruit) Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex 200mg (containing a minimum of 50% flavonots)
- Quercetin 100mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200mg
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily for general use. May be used 1-2 tablets every two hours as needed.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your health care practioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice