- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Inflammenz vcaps | Prosol Enzymes
InflammEnz helps combat the symptoms that accompany inflammation with a powerful combination of the proteolytic enzymes, bromelain and pHysioProtease™, plus:
- Grape seed and rutin, antioxidants that aid in improving peripheral circulation and decreasing capillary permeability.
- Vitamin C, an antioxidant essential for collagen formation and tissue repair, as well as minimizing clotting and bruising.
- Calcium and potassium, minerals essential for healthy nerve transmission and muscular contraction.
- Indications: Soft tissue trauma, soft tissue inflammation and post-operative protocols.
Why Advanced Formula Enzymes
- Highest potency therapeutic enzyme supplements available
- Single-capsule dosages for optimum patient compliance
- Fewer, carefully selected ingredients mean higher, more effective potencies
- Vegetarian ingredients and capsule
- No fillers—only active ingredients
- Formulated by a group of doctors and backed by more than 70 years of research and clinical experience
- Systemic formulas feature pHysioProtease™
- Herbal extracts standardized to the highest potencies and recognized as safe and effective by the German Commission E and the Natural Medicines Database
InflammEnz 60 vcaps | Prosol Enzymes
Serving size 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per container 60
Each capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (from Calcium and Potassium Ascorbates) 146 mg
- Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate and Citrate) 30 mg
- Potassium (from Potassium Ascorbate) 10 mg
- Proprietary enzyme blend 436 mg (pHysioProtease, Bromelain)
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 90 mg
(Rutin, Grape Seed extract)
Vegetarian capsule (plant cellulose, water).
Contains no aspartame, sucrose, artificial colors or flavors, wheat, soy, yeast, corn proteins, salt, preservatives or animal products.
One (1) capsule three times per day on an empty stomach (a minimum of one hour prior to a meal and two hours after a meal) or more may be taken as indicated by your doctor. Take with adequate liquid.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice