- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
HomeoTravel Kit | Boiron
The Boiron HomeoKits provide an excellent opportunity to learn more about the most recommended single medicines.
The Boiron HomeoKits provide an excellent opportunity to learn more about the most recommended single medicines. For trouble-free trips with the HomeoTravel, and for daily life with the HomeoFamily, Boiron has created a suitable and handy selection of homeopathic medicines for the most acute health conditions, such as allergies, coughs, colds, flu, stress, arthritis pain, muscle pain, teething, etc.
HomeoTravel Kit | Boiron 1 kit
20 Multi Dose Tubes (80 pellets per tube)
How to dispense the pellets
- Pull tab first. Turn the tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
- Continue to twist until 5 pellets have fallen into the cap. Carefully remove the cap.
- Use the cap to pour the pellets into your mouth and allow them to dissolve. Repeat 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by your physician
All Remedies are in 30C potency
- Apis mellifica - Swelling from insect bites or allergies
- Arnica montana - Trauma, bruises and muscle soreness
- Arsenicum album - Traveler's diarrhea
- Belladonna - High fever of sudden onset
- Bryonia alba - Muscle and joint pains
- Cinchona officinalis - Diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Cocculus Indicus - Motion Sickness with Dizziness and a Need to Lie Down
- Drosera rotundifolia - Diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Ferrum phosphoricum - Low or mild fever
- Gelsemium sempervirens - Stage fright, apprehension
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum - Painful and hoarse dry cough
- Hypericum perforatum - Nerve pain
- Ipecacuanha - Nausea and vomiting with hyperventilation
- Kali bichromicum - Colds with thick nasal discharge
- Magnesia phosphorica - Spasmodic pain in the abdomen
- Mercurius solubilis - Sore throat with offensive breath and excessive salivation
- Nux vomica - Heartburn or drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
- Pulsatilla - Colds with thick, yellow, non-irritating nasal discharge
- Rhus toxicodendron - Joint pain improved by motion
- Spongia tosta - Croupy cough
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice