- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
HLC MindLinx | Pharmax
An effective probiotic supplement developed specifically to help treat the symptoms of autism and ADHD
A completely new type of probiotic that combines the original HLC High Potency product with tow new strains that can break down these damaging exorphins in the gut before they can be absorbed!
Some Interesting Facts
- Up to 50% of Autistic and ADHD Sufferers have Intestinal Symptoms.
- Pathology alongside Autism and ADHD includes leaky gut, inflamation and overt colitis.
- This gut pathology is related to sensitivity to certain foods especially gluten-containing grains and dairy products.
- Intestinal symptoms and Autism/ADHD severity decrease when exclusion dairy and wheat diets are eaten.
- This link is due to gluten and dairy proteins being broken down in the gut into peptides with opiate properties similar to endorphins and opiate drugs.
- These dietary 'Exorphins' are absorbed from the gut and reach the brain where they cause symptoms associated with autism.
- Up until now, the only recourse has been to exclude these exorphin-generating foods from the diet. However, the problems is that it is not only gluten-containing and dairy foods that generate exorphins—meat and even some vegetables also generate exorphins.
HLC MindLinx | Pharmax
PERISHABLE ITEM NON-RETURNABLE
Serving Size 1 gram
Servings per container 60
Amount per serving
HLC LAB4 Consortium
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 341)
Lactobacillus crispatus (CUL 221)
Total count 8 billion viable cells
L-glutamine 500 mg
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 250 mg
Apricot Powder 200 mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Recommended intake: one gram (1/4 teaspoon) to be taken twice daily with a meal or as professionally directed.
Keep this product out of the reach of children.
Contra-indications: None known if recommended intake is followed.
Storage: May contain up to 12 billion viable cells per gram if kept refrigerated. Once removed from refrigerator, product will maintain label potency for 6 months at room temperature.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice