HLC High Potency Powder
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
HLC High Potency Powder | Pharmax
- This is a heat sensitive item. We recommend choosing expedited shipping for heat sensitive items.
The HLC (Human Lactic Commensals) range of probiotics have been developed within the Pharmax alliance and have been proven in both human clinical trials and by practitioner usage for over 10 years in Europe. In many countries in Europe, they are the market leading probiotic nutriceutical used by professional healthcarers.
The role of probiotics in human physiology is both varied and of fundamental importance. However, part of the reason why their full benefits are not always achieved in practice is that the microorganisms do not reach the G.I. tract in either sufficient numbers or with sufficient activity to be effective. Moreover, many bacterial isolates used as probiotic organisms are poor colonizers of the G.I. tract, quickly passing straight through and thereby eliciting only a transitory effect.
Hence, for a probiotic to be effective, there are four criteria of primary importance that must be delivered:
- Proven product shelf stability, ensuring that the probiotic organisms reach the user at the "correct" potency
- Ability of the selected cultures to survive gastric juices/acidity
- Ability of the cultures to attach to human epithelial tissue
Proven in clinical trials
HLC – Delivering a quality product with shelf stability and quality assurance.
The organisms, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum, as used in the HLC range are fragile organisms, sensitive to both temperature and moisture. As temperature increases from 40°F, there is an almost exponential drop in viable numbers with time and this is exacerbated by the presence of moisture.
It is for this reason that many probiotic products containing L. acidophilus and Bifidobacteria have failed in independent surveys to deliver label specifications of viable bacterial numbers to the end user. By addition of microbial overage at the time of manufacture combined with appropriate packaging and storage conditions, Pharmax ensures that all products reach the customer at above-label specification. Independent analysis of each batch (available to customers) proves the point.
The HLC probiotics have:
- Virtually indefinite shelf life if kept frozen
- Full 12 - 18 months shelf life if kept refrigerated
- Over 3 months shelf life at room temperature and still remain above the label specification!
This quality assurance promise has resulted in the HLC range being given top placing of all products analysed for meeting specification and value for money in two recent independent European probiotic surveys.
Features & Benefits
- HLC organisms successfully used in clinical trials
- Most versatile product within the HLC range
- Contains 4 billion viable Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum plus 500mg FOS powder per gram
- Virtually 100% survival through the stomach
- Ability to attach to human epithelial cells
- Long shelf stability and full maintenance of label claim if stored correctly
- Independent verification of specification with every batch
- Fully soluble in water or fruit juice
- Suitable for vegans
HLC – Summary
- Human strains
- Proven by human double blind placebo controlled clinical trial
Tailored to address specific health/disease presentations:
- Dysbiosis and overgrowth
- Neonate immune system development
- Chronic inflammatory conditions
- Gastrointestinal (GI) tract syndromes
- e.g. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Stressful lifestyle
- Immune maintenance with age
- High potency
- Guaranteed quality by independent potency analysis with each delivery
- Unique and proven synergistic interactions with other nutritionals
HLC High Potency Powder 60 or 120 grams | Pharmax
Serving Size: 1 gram
Servings per container: 120
Amount per serving:
- HLC LAB4 Consortium Total count 8 billion viable cells
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 800mg
Other Ingredients: freeze dried apricot
Recommended intake: One gram (third of a teaspoon) mixed with water or juice, taken daily with a meal or as professionally directed.
Contra-indications: None known if recommended intake is followed.
Keep out of reach of children.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice