Hevert Cough Relief 100 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Hevert Cough Relief 100 tabs | Hevert Pha*rmaceuticals
Homeopathic cough relief remedy*
Hevert Cough Relief homeopathic remedy contains a proven combination of selected homeopathic active substances working effectively – naturally.*
Hevert Cough Relief can provide temporary relief of cough and cold symptoms, such as dry, irritating cough, wet cough with phlegm, chest congestion and hoarseness. This homeopathic medicine is also suitable for children (aged 6 years and older). Easy to take – the tablets dissolve in your mouth.*
For the temporary relief of cough and cold symptoms, such as:
- Dry cough*
- Wet cough with phlegm*
- Chest congestion*
- No drowsiness*
- No aspirin, pseudoephedrine, codeine, anti histamines, or antibiotics*
- May be taken along with conventional medicines*
- Quickly dissolving tablets*
Hevert Cough Relief 100 tabs | Hevert Pharmaceuticals
- Relieves symptoms of cough and cold
- Quick dissolving tablets
Active Ingredients / Purpose (Relief of)
Drosera 4X / dry irritating cough
Eridictyon californicum 2X / wet cough with phlegm and chest congestion
Grindelia 4X / chest congestion
Kali iodatum 3X / wet cough with phlegm and chest congestion
Spongia tosta 4X / hoarseness and cough
Sticta pulmonaria 3X / chronic respiratory conditions
Teucrium scorodonia 3X / chronic respiratory conditions
Verbascum densiflorum 2X / dry or hoarse cough
Inactive Ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Uses: For temporary relief of cough and cold symptoms, such as:
- dry, irritating cough
- wet cough with phlegm
- chest congestion
These 'uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Warnings: Do not use if:
- you are allergic to iodine
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with, smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days, recur, or are accompanied by fever, rash, or headache.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.