- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Hepato-C -120 vcaps| Pacific BioLogic*
is intended to be used to balance the total diet to help promote the strengthening of the liver.
Our formula designers, Dr's PQ Kang and YJ Liang are viewed as overall masters both clinically and academically in the art of Traditional Chinese Medicine and in the ethnobotany of millenium-old growing and wild-crafting procedures of the #1 growing sites in China.
Their knowledge of healing and herbology is unsurpassed. These fine, chemical free herbs are extracted in the US according to prescribed methodology to support the empirical healing traditions of Chinese medicine.
Hepato-C -120 vcaps| Pacific BioLogic
- Salvia Miltiorrhiza Radix (Salvia Root)
- Heydyotidid Diffusa Herba (Heydyotis Herb)
- Scutellaria Barbata Herba (Barbar Skullcap Herb)
- Paeoneae Rubrae Radix (Red Peony Root)
- Codonopsis Pilosula Radix (Heydyotis Herb)
- Lycium Barbarum Fructus (Lycium Fruit)
- Dryopteris Crassi Rhizoma (Dryopteris Rhizome)
- Rhodiole Sachelanensi Radix (Rhodiole Sachelanensi Root)
- Polygonum Multiflorum Radix (Polygonum Root)
- Magnolia Officinalis Cortex (Magnolia Bark)
- Polygonum Cuspidatum Rhizoma (Knotweed Rhizome - bushy)
- Astragalus Membranaceus Radix (Astragalus Root - Grade 1)
- Artemisia Capillaris Herba (Capillaris Shoots & Leaves)
- Citrus Aurantium seu Poncirus Fructus (Bitter Orange-ripened fruit)
- Polyporum Umbellatum Sclerotium (Polyporus Sclerotium)
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice