- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Hemagenics 60/180 tabs | Metagenics
Hemagenics is a hematinic formulation of iron extracts, succinic acid, glycine, folic acid, and vitamins B6 and B12. It provides iron (as a mineral amino acid chelate) as is non-constipating in nature. It also features L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolateâ€”an identical form of folate. Include the Hemagenics from Metagenics in your daily diet to ensure a timely production and maintenance of red blood cells in your body. It is a suitable option for vegetarians!
- Supports the formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells.
- Provides iron as a mineral amino acid chelate that is designed to be non-constipating in most individuals.
- Features L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate—a body-ready, nature identical form of folate.
Hemagenics 60 tabs | Metagenics
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- Vitamin B-1 5 mg
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 100 mcg
- Iron 32 mg
- Copper 1 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 5 mg
- ide 259 mcg
- Succinic Acid 100 mg
- Glycine 100 mg
- Calcium Folinate 200 mcg
- Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable). Coating: Cellulose. Contains no added milk, egg, wheat, soy, yeast, corn, sugar, sweeteners, starch, salt, preservatives, waxes or colorings.
Take 2 tablets daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice