GTF Chromacin - 60 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
GTF Chromacin 60 tabs | VinCo
Vinco’s Chromacin GTF is a true GTF Chromium that is bioavailable and is shown to curb appetites and accelerate metabolism of fat while reserving lean muscle and reducing insulin resistance.
- Gluten Free
- True GTF Chromium
- 100% Bioavailable
- Curb appetite
- Accelerate fat loss
- Preserve lean muscle
- Get the most out of your exercise program
• Maintaining lean muscle mass - Insulin is a powerful anabolic hormone that inhibits the loss of lean muscle mass while dieting, thus maintaining the body's chief calorie-burning tissue.
• Burning fat - Insulin enhances functional thyroid status by aiding in the conversation of thyroxine (T4) to triiodothyronine (T3,) the body's potent "fat-burning" hormone.
• Lowering cholesterol - A strong association exists between chromium deficiency, high blood insulin and elevated blood cholesterol levels - a problem that can manifest itself as a result of inadequate chromium intake.
• Controlling appetite - Insulin is involved in the regulation of the hypothalamic satiety center called the "appestat," communicating the message of whether we're hungry or full.
• Regulating cravings - Insulin plays a crucial role in serotonin synthesis, a neurotransmitter responsible for suppressing the body's desire for carbohydrates.
Zinc, magnesium, iron, calcium, chromium; these are some of the most important minerals essential to daily nutrition. Like so many of these essential minerals, the level of chromium found in our diet has been steadily falling... While the National academy of Sciences recommends 200 mcg of chromium per day, we only consume and average of 25 mcg from our food. Seeing how an estimated 90% of all Americans are well below this standard level, it is time to consider a supplement.
The use of biologically active GTF chromium as a nutritional adjunct in weight control is based on its ability to overcome insulin resistance and/or enhance the effects of insulin. As stated, insulin is a potent hormone involved in protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. It participates in several physiological control mechanisms which, when made to work at full potential, can be expected to amplify the effects of diet and lifestyle changes.
The effects of GTF chromium on lifestyle management may find the most benefit when supervised by a qualified health care professional. Chromacin™ acts to potentiate insulin and insulin bound mechanisms. Weight loss, as well as other health issues, are extensions of these mechanisms which should employ diet and exercise consultation.
GTF Chromacin 60 tabs | VinCo
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
Each tablet contains:
Chromacin 500 mcg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, take one tablet one to two times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice