Green Tea 500 mg - 90 caps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Green Tea extract provides a standardized and extremely potent source of the catechin/polyphenol antioxidants, which have dramatically more free radical-quenching effects than other antioxidants. Research continues to indicate their promise for protecting structures such as membrane lipids and DNA as well as numerous tissues such as skin, joint cartilage, liver, neurons, and the cardiovascular system.
- The potent catechin/polyphenol antioxidants in green tea have been shown to protect fatty acids from free radical damage 20–200 times more efficiently than vitamin E (Cancer Lett 2000;153:1-5; Prev Med 1992;21:520-5).
- Green tea contains polyphenols such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which possess powerful antioxidant properties having numerous promising clinical applications (Prev Med 1992;21:334-50).
- High intake of green tea polyphenols is associated with good cardiovascular health (Ann Epidemiol 2000;10:401-8), liver health (BMJ 1995;310:693-6) and protection of DNA (Mutat Res 2002;512:37-65).
- Laboratory studies demonstrate that green tea polyphenols help protect cartilage by inhibiting proteoglycan and cartilage breakdown (J Nutr 2002;132:341-6; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1999;96:4524-9) and blocking undesirable prostaglandin formation (Ann Nutr Metab 2004;48:151-5).
- Green tea polyphenols can protect neurons from oxidation and apoptosis (Life Sci 2001;70:603-14).
Green Tea 500 mg 90 capsules | Karuna Health
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving:
Green tea extract (from Camellia sinensis) 500 mg
Providing: Catachins/Polyphenols 250 mg
Other ingredients: cellulose and vegetable stearine.
Contains less than 3% (15 mg) caffeine per capsule.
Suggested use for adults: One capsule three times daily with meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice