GlycoPro - 120 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
GlycoPro - Micronutrient and botanical blend to promote normal glucose tolerance.*
GlycoPro provides a complex of nutrients, botanicals, and phytonutrients to support the intricate balance of glucose, insulin, and lipid metabolism, as well as to protect tissues exposed to glucose. Included are several nutrients important for normal glucose and lipid regulation that may frequently be low in blood and body tissues. Antioxidants supplied specifically protect tissue proteins from undesirable glycosylation. Few products can match the broad spectrum support GlycoProprovides for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Magnesium, subnormal levels of which can often be found in blood and tissues, has important roles in normal glucose metabolism (Magnes Res 1998;11:25-42; Am J Clin Nutr 1992;55:1161-7; Diabetologia 1990; 33:511-14).
- Vitamin C supplements support normal blood sugar and lipid metabolism in those with low vitamin C status (Nutr Rev1996;54:193-202; J Am Coll Nutr1995;14:387-92).
- Vitamins C and E help protect blood vessels, kidney tissue, and nerve function from excessive concentrations of glucose that can lead to undesirable glycosylation of tissue proteins (Diabetes Care1998;21:1915-9; J Am Coll Cardiol2000;36:94-102; Diabet Med 2001;18:756-60; Am J Clin Nutr 2001;73:1052-7).
- L-Carnitine, an essential intracellular component for lipid utilization, supports normal glucose-related regulation of blood cholesterol and triglycerides (Nutr Rep Int1984; 29:1071-9).
- Gymnema sylvestre has shown promising effects on promoting optimal natural insulin function (J Ethnopharmacol 1990;30:281-305).
- Optimal antioxidant and platelet function are important for preservation of health and can be effectively promoted with a wide variety of natural substances, such as vitamin E (Atherosclerosis 1997;128:97-105), ginkgo (Pharmacol Rev 1987;39:97-210) and quercetin (Clin Chem 2000; 46:1162-70
GlycoPro 120 tablets
To faciliate normal glucose tolerance
Four tablets provide:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg
Vitamin E (natural d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate0 800 IU
Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) 400 mg
Quercetin ( a bioflavonoid) 400 mg
Magnesium (oxide) 350 mg
Ginkgo biloba extract* 150 mg
B3 (niacin) 100 mg
Carnitine 75 mg
Zinc (citrate) 15 mg
copper (citrate) 1.5 mg
Chromium (nicotinate)** 200 mcg
*standardized to 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpen lactones
**CHROMEMATE (registered tradename) a non-yeast source
Suggested use for adults:
Four tablets daily, or as directed.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice