GlucoSulfate KCl 500 mg - 90 caps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
GlucoSulfate KCl 180 capsulesg | Karuna Health - Pure glucosamine sulfate KCl for joint health
Glucosamine sulfate is an important precursor to mucopolysaccharides (MPS) or glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are major constituents of connective tissue vitally important for the development and repair of skin, cartilage, ligaments, bones, and the basement membrane of blood vessels and other tissues.
Potassium chloride is the preferred stabilizer of GS for anyone concerned about sodium intake. This single ingredient product offers flexibility when combined with other cartilage support solutions.
- ‘Chondroprotection’ is an important new concept in rheumatology, referring to the use of agents that actually build and protect the joint surfaces, rather than merely suppressing symptomatic expressions of joint erosion.
- Glucosamine salts have been shown clinically to enhance the range of motion and comfort of joints in individuals with joint problems.
- Glucosamine is an amino sugar and the core building block of mucopolysaccharides, which form a primary component of the ground substance of articular cartilage.
- Recent research has shown significant joint protection after three years in subjects taking glucosamine sulfate.
- Other supplements containing glucosamine hydrochloride, rather than the sulfate salt, do not appear to reliably benefit joint health. A recent report suggested that the sulfate portion might be a key factor in the effectiveness of glucosamine sulfate.
- Potassium chloride (KCl) is a more expensive but preferred stabilizer of glucosamine sulfate.
GlucoSulfate KCl 180 capsulesg | Karuna Health
Pure glucosamine sulfate KCL
3 capsules provide:
Glucosamine (sulfate KCL) 1,500 mg.
Suggested use for adults
One capsule, three times daily with meals, or as directed.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice