GI Revive Powder
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
GI Revive 225gm Powder | Designs for Health
This convenient, crystalline powder easily mixes into any beverage or other functional food powder. It provides therapeutic levels of L-glutamine, N-acetyl-glucosamine, MSM, DGL, slippery elm, marshmallow, chamomile, okra, TOA-free cat’s claw, quercitin, and mucin for comprehensive support of optimal gastrointestinal health. Prunus and citrus pectin are included to aid regularity.
This product is sweetened with xylitol and Dmannose for excellent taste and compliance while containing no fructose or artificial sweeteners.
- Rejuvenates intestinal mucosal health
- Promotes proper intestinal permeability (appropriate for “Leaky Gut”)
- Provides healing for ulceration and inflammation
- Promotes regularity and healthy bowel function
This convenient powder easily mixes into any beverage or other functional food powder. It provides therapeutic levels of gastrointestinal mucosal repair and antiinflammatory substances, along with ingredients to promote intestinal regularity.
GI Revive Powder | Designs for Health
Serving Size 1 teaspoon (7.5 grams)
Servings per container 30
- L-Glutamine 1500 mg
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine 1000 mg
- Citrus Pectin 1000 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 400 mg
- Aloe Vera (Leaf Extract 200:1) 300 mg
- Slippery Elm (bark)(Ulmus pulmila) 200 mg
- Mucin 200 mg
- Marshmallow (root)(Althea officinalis) 100 mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) 100 mg
- Okra (pod) (Hibiscus esculentus) 100 mg
- Cat's Claw (TOA free) (bark)(Uncaria tomentosa) 100 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg
- Quercetin 100 mg
- Prunus (Concentrate) 100 mg
- Other Ingredients: Black tea, natural peach flavor, xylitol, lecithin, erythritol, maltitol, stevia and talin.
As a dietary supplement, take one teaspoon, one to two times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice