Garlic Freeze Dried
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Garlic Freeze Dried | Pharmax
A unique garlic preperation that is antibiotic, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties. It reduces high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, and fights all forms of infections
Features & Benefits
- An active concentrate of freeze-dried garlic rich in alliin and alliinase, which releases high levels of allicin directly in the gut when ingested and rehydrated.
- Remarkable broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity against a range of problematic bacteria, fungi (including Candida albicans), viruses and protozoa
- No effect on the beneficial lactic acid flora of the gastrointestinal (G.I.) and genitourinary (G.U.) tracts
- Designed to be used freely in probiotic therapy alongside Pharmax’s HLC range of probiotics as Garlic Freeze Dried has minimal effects on the probiotic bacteria used in the HLC range
- When eaten, garlic has been shown to reduce platelet aggregation and is beneficial for the circulation
- Garlic is known to help lower serum cholesterol and triglyceride levels and increase high density lipoproteins (HDL’s)
The medicinal properties of fresh garlic have been known for centuries and it has been the mainstay ‘anti-infective’ of numerous cultures through the ages. The problem that has arisen in presenting garlic as a supplement is the inherent instability of the initial active substance, allicin, which is created when a clove of garlic is crushed.
Allicin is not found, within the garlic clove. Instead, when the clove is crushed, allicin is formed instantaneously from the interaction of an enzyme called alliinase on a precursor of allicin called alliin. By selecting the highest quality garlic cloves, rich in alliin and alliinase, and then gently freeze-drying them, a concentrated powder is produced which only releases the prime active allicin component when ingested and rehydrated, i.e. all of the allicin is released within the gastro-intestinal tract.
Garlic Freeze Dried 90 caps | Pharmax
Garlic Freeze Dried 90 caps
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount per serving
Freeze dried garlic (Allium sativum) clove 700 mg
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate
Recommended adult intake: One capsule taken daily with a meal or as professionally directed.
Risk information: If you are pregnant; if you have diabetes; or if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Provides 20,000 ppm (14 mg) thiosulfinates and 9,000 ppm (6.3 mg) allicin.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice