- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Berry Frutol 300 ml | Pharmax
Finest pure fish oil emulsified with prebiotics & fruit purees
Frutol is the ideal fish oil supplement for kids. The healthy fish oil EPA and DHA are combined with a fruit purée mixture to make it taste like dessert! Frutol is a pharmaceutical grade fish oil emulsified with prebiotic oligosaccharides and fruit purée to produce a delicious water-soluble concentrate that has no fish oil aroma or taste. Try it. You will be impressed.
Autism & Asperger's Syndrome
Autistic and Asperger's children have been found to be particularly deficient in Omega 3 fatty acids having lower levels in their red blood cells than other children. Numerous scientific trials show that supplementation with fish oils improves their language development and learning skills.
A recent clinical trial by Louise Patrick, SLP and Ronald Salik, MD assessed eight developmental parameters of children on days 0, 45, and 90 of fish oil supplementation. Results showed that all children displayed significan increases in their language and learning skills based on the ABLLS (p-value <0.0044).
Omega 3 fatty acids have also been shown to be effective in developmental behavioral dysfunction in children. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 1995 reported that 53% of children with ADHD had significantly lower concentrations of Omega 3 fatty acids than the control children.
Features & Benefits:
- Real fruit purée means no fish oil odor or taste
- Finest pharmaceutical grade fish oil
- Prebiotic oligosaccharides used as emulsifiers
- Perfect for children and adults
- Tested for mercury, other heavy metals, PAH's and PCB's (in compliance with the strictest European standards)
- Designed for long-term compliance
- Pharmax's patented emulsifications and micro-encapsulation process leads to faster and quantitatively greater absorption of long chain fatty acids
- Skin, Hair, Lungs, and GI Health
- Omega-3 fatty acids can help to improve the integrity of the skin Omega-3 fatty acids can help to improve the integrity of the epithelial tissue lining the lungs and intestinal tract Added vitamin E to enhance stability Mega EPA (fish oil concentrate) provides bioavailable, omega-3 essential fatty acids in concentrated oil form.
Child Brain Development
- The importance of DHA in the development of the infant brain during pregnancy and the neonatal period is now widely recognized:
- DHA and AA (Arachidonic Acid) are essential for the correct development of the fetal brain and mental ability. Neural development and eye function may be adversely affected by inadequate supply (The British Nutrition Foundation)
- 11% of the weight of the brain is the fatty acid DHA
- Experts now agree that intake of the guideline 0.5-1.8g per day of EPA/DHA is of absolute importance during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- Supplementation of DHA and arachidonic acid to formula milk fed to infants for four months produced a significant increase in measurable blood levels of DHA and also a significant improvement of cognitive function at 18 months. (Birsh et al, Dev.Med.Child Neurol.,2000)
- Supplementation of DHA to breastfeeding mothers for four months following birth improved parameters of cognitive function such as vocabulary and comprehension in the infants.(Clin.Nutr.,2002)
- Mental Alertness, Cognitive Function, and Depression:
- The fish oil fatty acids, EPA and DHA, have recently been found to be heavily involved in the regulation of mood and behavior. This is logical given that these fatty acids are the building blocks of brain and nerve cells, and hance their relative concentration in our neural cells is highly likely to affect both our mood and behavior.
Individuals suffering from depression have significantly lower levels of DHA and other omega-3 fatty acids.
Populations with higher consumption of fish have lower rates of depression than those with lower consuption
Studies have shown that Alzheimer's disease in the elderly is more common in people with low blood levels of DHA
Berry Frutol 300 ml | Pharmax
Two teaspoons (10ml) contains:
- 500mg EPA
- 375mg DHA
- Total omega-3 (DHA, EPA &total omega-3 provided as pure fish oil) 1200 mg
- 30mg Anthocyanin antioxidants
- 25 mg Natural mixed tocopherols
Other Ingredients:Pure concentrated fish oil, vitamin C, natural mixed tocopherols, mixed fruit concentrates of blackcurrant, elderberry, blueberry, chokeberry, apple, pineapple, orange, purees of mango and banana
- prebiotic oligosaccharides
- natural vanilla and pineapple flavors
Suggested Use: Two teaspoons daily with a meal or as professionally recommended.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice