- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
FolaPro 800 mcg 60/120 tabs | Metagenics
Highly Absorbable Folate
The FolaPro from Metagenics have been chiefly made by using one of the most active forms of folate, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate as they feature MetafolinÂ® as the chief ingredient. Featuring a vegetarian composition, these health supplements can be easily absorbed by the digestive tract and no extra metabolic efforts need to be undertaken by the body. These tablets support several body functions like homocysteine metabolism, hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis, and take care of the nervous system too.
- Provides L-5-MTHF, a metabolically active form of folate, helping to ensure all of the critical benefits of folate nutrition are realized.
- Requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilized by the body, making it a preferred choice for many individuals.
- Nutritionally supports many metabolic processes, including hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis, homocysteine metabolism, and nervous system function.
FolaPro 800 mcg 60 tabs | Metagenics
SERVING SIZE: 1 tab
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 120
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Folate (L-5-methyl tetrahydrfolate) 800 mcg
- (as Metafolin) Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, and modified cellulose coating. Free of wheat, gluten, corn, protein, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice