Fenugreek Plus 60 gels/Metagenics
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Herbal Support for Healthy Glucose Metabolism
The Fenugreek Plus 60 gels from Metagenics is a powerful health supplement that uses odorless fenugreek extract to deliver galactomannan in a highly concentrated form. Offered in form of soft gels for easy consumptions, these tablets imbibe the benefits of bitter gourd, fenugreek and gymnema to maintain healthy levels of blood glucose homeostasis. They are beneficial in promoting healthy triglyceride levels for managing blood cholesterol levels and can help to maintain the blood sugar levels too.
- Helps to support healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range when used as part of a healthy diet by modulating intestinal glucose uptake.
- Supports healthy triglyceride levels.
- The unique, odorless extract of fenugreek provides a highly concentrated source of galactomannan (mannose : galactose ratio of 1:1) for clinically effective levels at a lower dose.
- Supplies 700 mg of soluble fiber in 2 capsules.
SERVING SIZE: 2 caps
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 30
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Fenugreek Seed 8.5:1 Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) containing a minimum of 70% (700 mg) soluble fiber 1000 mg Equivalent to 650 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs. Bitter Gourd Fruit 10:1 Extract (Momordia charantia) containing bitter principles 152 mg Gymnema Leaf 10:1 Extract (Gymnema sylvestre-standardized to 25%(25 mg)
- gymnema acid 100 mg Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, glycerin, silica, magnesium stearate, and oscarmellose sodium.
- Free of wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crsutacean shellfish, artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Take 2 capsules twice daily with six to eight ounces of water before meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice