- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Fem Prenatal | Metagenics
Gentle Nutrition in Convenient Packets for Pregnant Women
The Fem Prenatal acts as a comprehensive nutritional supplement for pregnant women as it includes almost all the potential nutrients required to sustain a healthy body. This health supplement has been offered in form of sachets where merely consumption of a single packet in a day can suffice your nutrition needs. The enhanced antioxidant support keeps the expectant mother safe from many potential illnesses, while the high dosage of vitamin C, vitamin E, Vitamin A, folate, selenium content and other nutrients fulfill the nutritional demands of the body.
- Generous amount of folate1 mg—to promote healthy fetal development, breast health, and healthy mental function and mood.
- Enhanced antioxidant support—full-spectrum, all-natural Betatene mixed carotenoids; 300% increase in natural vitamin E; and 5-fold increase in selenium.
- Increased level of vitamin C—250 mg to support healthy tissue maintenance, iron absorption, and immune function, as well as promote healthy development of cells, collagen, bones, and teeth.
- Adjusted level of Vitamin A to support normal growth, healthy immune function, and vision, as well as to allow for the recommendation of multiple packets when desired.—Vitamin B12 to support healthy mental function and mood. Features special mineral amino acid chelates designed for enhanced absorption.Contains high quality, bioavailable ingredients in a form that is gentle to sensitive stomachs.
Fem Prenatal | Metagenics
SERVING SIZE: 1 Packet
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER:30
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Vitamin A (38% 1500 IU retinyl palmitate and 63% 2500IJ mixed carotenoids) 4000 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid and niacinamide ascorbate) 250 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalicferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryol succinate) 90 IU
- Vitamin K 65 mcg
- Thiamine (mononitrate) .3.4 mg
- Riboflavin 3.4 mg
- Niacin (niacinamide ascorbate) 35 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
- Folate (folic acid and 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) 1 mg
- Vitamin B-12 (cyancobalamin) 120 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Folic Acid 800 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium (citrate) 500 mg
- Iron (glycinate) 30 mg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 175 mcg
- Magnesium (citrate and aspartate) 250 mg
- Zinc (glycinate) 25 mg
- Selenium (aspartate) 75 mcg
- Copper (lysinate) 2 mg
- Manganese (glycinate) 1.2 mg
- Chromium (dinicotinate glycinate) 25 mcg
- Molybdenum (aspartate) 25 mcg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Multi Tablets: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, and magnesium stearate, sodium copper chlorophyllin, and modified cellulose coating.
- Mineral Tablets: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica nad modified cellulose coating.
- Free of wheat, gluten, corn, protein, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, or artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Contains no dairy, egg, wheat, yeast, corn, soy protein, sugar, sweeteners, starch, salt, preservatives, waxes or colorings.
Take 1 packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Each packet contains two (green) multi tablets and four (white) mineral tablets.
Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may incerease the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice