Extra Strength Oregano Oil 30 ml
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Extra Strength Oregano Oil 30 ml | Physicians Strength
- Always certified-wild and Non-GMO.
- SuperStrength Oreganol P73 is three times as potent as the original
- Oreganol P73. It has been researched and tested by Georgetown
- University and other research facilities.
- SuperStrength Oreganol P73 is used topically.
Oreganol P73 is the original certified-wild, handpicked Mediterranean oregano product line. P73 always indicates that it is powerful and effective. P73 is your guarantee of purity and power. Always look for P73–it is proof of product quality.
Extra Strength Oregano Oil 30 ml 1 oz
50% Oregano extract,50% extra virgin olive oil
Natural, Organic, Chemical free
Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil and oregano oil.
Apply as needed. Heat sensation after application is normal.
For external use on mild wounds or injuries; avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Keep out of reach of children.
The 50/50 oil of oregano product is supersaturated solution of oil of oregano in olive oil. It contains a significantly higher concentration of oregano oil than the regular solution. Thus, it must be used in a different manner.
The 50/50 solution is prepared for external use only. The primary use is for the nails and or skin infections.
It is too strong to use on sensitive regions or within the body. In other words, do not apply this oil to mucous membranes, genitals, gums and do not take internally.
Avoid eye contact.
- If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue useage.
- 50/50 is perfect for outbreaks of lice or scabies.
- Add to all shampoos; put on scalp directly; use on skin as needed.
- Add to pump soaps. Use a drop or two in a vegetable soak. Use in washing water everywhere.
- Add to wash cycle. Use to deodorize and sterilize various kitchen surfaces.
Pregnant women should not apply or consume this solution.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice