Exhilarin Mental Acuity 60 tabs/Metagenics
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Exhilarin Mental Acuity 60 tabs
Exhilarin is a classic blend of adaptogenic herbs traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to increase stress tolerance and help maintain mental acuity.*
- Ayurvedic medicine traditionally used to address mental fatigue associated with stress*
- For individuals who are susceptible to becoming run down due to a hectic lifestyle and poor diet*
- Herbs to address multiple body systems involved in the stress response*
- Ideal for those who are “stressed and tired*
Exhilarin 60 tabs
• Mental Clarity Support*
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
A proprietary blend of herbal extracts: 1230 mg
- Holy Basil Leaf 10:1 Extract (Ocimum sanctum) (containing urosolic acid), Ashwagandha Root 15:1 Extract (Withania somnifera) (containing withanolides), Amla Fruit 3:1 (Emblica officinalis) (containing tannins), Bacopa Leaf 4:1 Extract (Bacopa monniera) (containing bacosides A & B)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
DIRECTIONS: Take two tablets two to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.