ExcitaPlus 120 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
ExcitaPlus 120 vcaps| NeuroScience
Strongest catecholamine support.*
- Mucuna cochinchinensisis a natural source of L-DOPA*1
- L-tyrosine and L-DOPA are precursors to the catecholamines dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine*2
- Catecholamines and Rhodiola rosea support wakefulness, cognitive function, mood, and a healthy stress response*3
- Methionine supports methylation pathways*4
- Tuleun et al. 2008.
- Young 1996; Nakijima 1996; Alonso 1982; Agharanya 1981; Goldstein 2010; Gantz et al. 2015; Orlowski et al. 2012.
- Meyers 2011; Berridge et al. 2012; Wienecke et al. 2012; Clark and Noudoost 2014; Jenkins et al. 2016; Goldstein 2010; Kvetnansky 2009; Nieoullon 2002; Bernheimer 1973; Mao 2015; Pannosian 2010; Hung 2011; Olsson 2009; Darbinyan 2000; Brown 2002)
- Werner 2001.
ExcitaPlus | NeuroScience
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.