Exakta 120 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Exakta 120 vcaps
Exakta is a precise proprietary blend of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and botanical concentrates and extracts
Dr. D’Adamo carefully formulated Exakta to be easier to assimilate, utilizing only highly bio-available vitamin and mineral sources like Vitamin A from 100% micro-algae Beta Carotene; Vitamin C from natural-source acerola berry (rather than the typical corn-derived ascorbic acid); highly-buffered Calcium from Maerl seaweed; and Omega 3 EPA/DHA Fish Oil Blend. Also blended into the Exakta formula is Arabinogalactan, to support immune system balance and provide soluble fiber and prebiotics.
Exakta also offers potent antioxidant support from Green Tea and four highly concentrated berry-fruit extracts. Unique to this formula is iron in a basic, cautious, bio-available form and amount to support the recommendation for pregnancy, and the typical, increased demands in seniors.
Synergistic Money-Saving Packs with Exakta
Daily Essentials Pack
Exakta 120 vcaps
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per serving:
- Vitamin A (as 100% Beta-Carotene, from Dunaliella salina) 312.5 IU
- Vitamin C (from Acerola Berry) 37.5 mg
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 37.5 IU
- Thiamin (from Thiamin HCI) 3.75 mg
- Riboflavin 5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacin and Niacinamide) 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine HCI) 5 mg
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (from Methylcobalamin) 7.5 mg
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from D-calcium Pantothenate) 5 mg
- Calcium (Seaweed Extract, Derived from Lithothamnium corallioides and Lithothamnium calcareum) 150 mg
- Iron (from Ferrous Succinate) 9 mg
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 37.5 mcg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Oxide) 50 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Picolinate) 7.5 mg
- Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine) 5 mcg
- Copper (from Copper Gluconate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (from Manganese Citrate) 0.5 mg
- Chromium (from Chromium Polynicotinate) 12.5 mcg
- Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate) 7.5 mcg
- Chloride (from Sodium Chloride) 5 mg
- Sodium (from Sodium Chloride) 3 mg
- Potassium (from Potassium Aspartate) 49.5 mg
- Proprietary Blend 161 mg
- Contains: Arabinogalactan (from Larix occidentalis Resin), Berry Concentrate Blend [contains 4:1 Fruit Extracts of Elderberry(Sambucus Canadensis), Black Cherry (Prunus serotina), and Blueberry (Vaccinium spp.)], Citrus Bioflavonoids, Cranberry Fruit (from Vaccinium marcocarpon), Green Tea Standardized Extract (from Camilla sinensis Leaf, standardized to 50% Polyphenol Content), Omega 3 Blend [from Fish Oil, contains EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)], and PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid).]
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Trisilicate, Magensium Stearate, Vegetable Stearate, and Silica.
Directions: Take two (2) capsules two times daily, as a dietary supplement, or as directed by physician.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is the leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Contains fish products.
Contains no yeast, corn, soy, egg or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
Keep this product out of the reach of children.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice