EstroFactors 90/180 tabs/Metagenics
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Targeted Nutritional Support for Healthy Hormone Balance
EstroFactors is a natural supplement to relive in hot flashes. It is formulated using the phytoestrogenic extract of rhapontic (Siberian) rhubarb root to provide you instant relief. It is useful in treating symptoms like irritability, anxiety, bad moods, trouble sleeping, heart complaints, such as racing, associated with menopause, emotional and physical fatigue, muscle and joint problems, symptoms that affect the urinary tract, lack of sexual desire, and vaginal drynessâ€“â€“ in just four weeks.
- Supports women with estrogen-related health issues by addressing multiple factors of estrogen activity and metabolism.
- Promotes healthy estrogen detoxification and elimination from the body, thus supporting overall hormone balance.
- Helps to modulate pathways of estrogen metabolism, such as the conversion of estradiol to 2-hydroxyestrone, a weaker estrogen that may protect estrogen-sensitive tissues.
- Beneficially influences estrogen receptor function for more balanced estrogenic activity.
- Features L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate a body-ready, nature-identical folate that is ideal for people whose folate status may be impacted by genetic variation.
SERVING SIZE:3 tabs
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 60
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Vitamin A (50% Betatene mixed caortenoids 50% retinyl palmitate) 2500 IU
- Vitamin D (cholecaciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acet)200 IU
- Vitamin K 40 mcg
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg
- Folate (L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, folic acid, and 5-formyl tetra hydrofolate) 800 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (methycobalamin and cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
- Isoflavones (proprietary blend of red clover flowering top extractTrifolium pratense and kudzu rootPueraria lobata) 100 mg
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa)standardized to 95% (200mg) curcuminoids 210 mg
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosemarinus officinalis) 5.1%-7.6% (10.2mg
- -15.2mg) carnosic acid/carnosol) 200 mg
- Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 2 mg
- Trimethylglycine (Betaine HCl) 200 mg
- Chrysin 90 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, calcium silicate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose coating. Free of wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Take 3 tablets daily, with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your health care practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice