Estrium Whey Natural Vanilla
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Estrium Whey Natural Vanilla | Metagenics - Nutritional Support for Symptoms Related to Premenstrual Syndrome*
Choose the Estrium Whey Natural Vanilla to promote a healthy hormonal balance and easy detoxification in females. It is useful in improving the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, perimenopause, and menopause. It is found beneficial in promoting estrogen activity and metabolism in females. It is useful to modulate pathways of estrogen metabolism and to convert estradiol to 2-hydroxyestrone. It is given to those who have folate status affected by genetic variation.*
- Features non-soy phytoestrogens and concentrated flaxseed lignans to support hormone balance.*
- Supplies whey protein to support lean body mass and immune health.*
- Provides turmeric to provide multidimensional support.*
- Provides targeted B vitamins and vitamin E to support cardiovascular health.*
- Delivers calcium and vitamin D to support bone health.*
- The advanced nutritional support of low-calorie, low-glycemic-index Estrium WHEY, along with a healthy diet and regular exercise, may have a positive impact on overall health.*
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.