Essential Living Oils 60 gels
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Essential Living Oils 60 gels | Essential Formulas
Purest Form of EFA Good Fats; extracted from eight superior plant seeds; scientifically selected by award-winning microbiologist Iichiroh Ohhira, Ph.D. The expensive and time consuming cold-press method of extracting oils is used to preserve the natural qualities and properties of the plant seeds so the consumer receives only the purest form of good oils.*
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) are the good fats our body requires but cannot manufacture. The only way to acquire Essential Fatty Acids is to consume them in foods.*
Dr. Ohhira's Essential Living Oils is a vegetarian source of EFA (Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9) found in linolenic, linoleic and oleic acids. The scientifically balanced ratio of Omega -3, -6 & -9 is 4:1:1.*
Dr. Ohhira's Essential Living Oils is the richest plant-based source of GLA, ALA, EPA, DHA and Vitamin E. Other significant compounds include campesterol, sitosterol and stigmasterol. Essential Living Oils is meticulously formulated by research scientists to provide one product that contains all of the good fats without any of the bad fats.*
DR. OHHIRA'S ESSENTIAL LIVING OILS*
1. Green Tea Seed - from the tea plant, Camelia sinensis. Contains very high levels of catechins EGCG, ECG, EGC and EC that support antioxidant activity and normal cell production.*
2. Perilla Seed - from the mint-family plant Perila frutescens. Polyunsaturated oil containing high levels of Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega -3) that metabolizes to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Richest plant source of ALA.*
3. Borage Seed - from the plant Borago officinalis. Richest source of GLA, an unusual constituent of living matter that is found in very few plants. GLA metabolizes to DGLA, which supports anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic activities. High in vitamins B1, B2, B3 & C, minerals & fiber.*
4. Flax Seed - from the plant Linum usitatissimum. An abundant and rich dietary source of Omega -3, --6 and -9. Very rich source of Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an Omega-3 EFA that metabolizes to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Source of important nutrients and micronutrients including lignans.*
5. Sunflower Seed- from the plant Helianthus annuus. High in protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium and Vitamin E. Includes Oleic acid (Omega-9) and Linoleic acid (Omega-6).*
6. Avocado Seed - from the plant Persea Americana. Rich in Oleic acid (Omega-9), Linoleic acid (Omega-6), Linolenic acid (Omega-3) and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, and E. Rich in potassium, protein, amino acids, and lecithin.*
7. Olive Seed - from the plant Olea Europaea. A fat high in Vitamins A, D, E and K, EFA including Oleic acid (Omega-9) and Linoleic acid (Omega-6) and polyphenols.*
8. Rice Seed - from the plant Oryza sativa. Balanced profile of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. Contains tocopherol, tocotrienol, oryzanol, squalene and phytosetrol. Oryzanol supports healthy cholesterol levels. Tocotrienol may be the most powerful Vitamin E source found in nature.*
Essential Living Oils 60 gels
SERVING SIZE: 1 Softgel Capsule
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 60
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
Green Tea Oil 18 mg
Flax Oil 18 mg
Borage Oil 112.5 mg
Perilla Oil 36 mg
Olive Oil 18 mg
Sunflower Oil 76.5 mg
Rice Oil 135 mg
Avocado Oil 36 mg
ALA (Linolenic Acid) 300 mg
GLA (Linoleic Acid) 75 mg
Omega 3,6,9 ratio 4:1:1.
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Vitamin E, antioxidants and micro nutrients.
Take 1 to 3 capsules with each meal or as directed by a health care professional.
Nutritional values may vary slightly due to the natural selection of plant seeds used in different batches.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.