- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Esberitox - (echinacea) | Intergrative Therapeutics
- Supports and fortifies the immune system and enhances the body’s natural defense mechanisms.†
- Doesn't interfere with commonly prescribed medications.
- Clinically proven and effective immune system stimulation.
- Clinically tested, safe and effective for children.
- Top selling immune support product in Europe for more than 25 years.
Esberitox 100 chew | Intergrative Therapeutics
Serving Size: 3 Chewable Tablets Amount/Serving
- Wild indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) Root 30 mg
- Echinacea purpurea and pallida 1:1 Root (Coneflower root) 22.5 mg
- Thuja (Thuja occidentalis) Leaf 6 mg (White cedar leaf)
Other Ingredients: lactose, sugar, macrogol, ascorbic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Contains No: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Manufactured in Germany by Schaper and Brummer GmbH & Co. KG.
Lab tested for purity and potency.
Recommendations: Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets, three times per day. Ages 6-12, two tablets, three times per day. Age 2-5, one tablet, three times per day. Age 1 and younger, consult a health care practitioner before using. Tablet can be swallowed, or chewed and dissolved in mouth.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice