Endura 1.47 lbs/Metagenics
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
High Magnesium Energy and Rehydration Formula
Endura is a high magnesium energy and rehydration formula that offers a unique blend of electrolyte minerals to promote your joint and muscle health. It compensates for all the key ingredients that are lost in doing frivolous activities such as sweat during exercise, activity, and/or hot weather conditions. It gives your body carbohydrates in the form of glucose polymers and fructose to help your body stay active in the most strenuous activities.
- Provides carbohydrates in the form of glucose polymers and fructose, delivered in a special, balanced blend designed to help delay the onset of fatigue during strenuous activity.
- Delivers key electrolytes to help replace those excreted through sweat during exercise, activity, and/or hot weather conditions.
- Is designed to provide high concentrations of absorbable magnesium, a mineral essential for cellular energy metabolism and glucose homeostasis.
- Available in delicious, all-natural Orange and Lemon-Lime flavors.
SERVING SIZE:: 2 Heaping Scoops (35 g)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 19
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Calories 120
- Total Carbohydrate 29 g
- Sugars 21 g
- Vitamin C 120 mg
- Vitamin E 28 IU
- Thiamin 2 mg
- Riboflavin 5 mg
- Niacin 10 mg
- Vitamin B-6 5 mg
- Pantothenic Acid 28 mg
- Calcium 60 mg
- Phosphorus 69 mg
- Magnesium 174 mg
- Chromium 83 mcg
- Chloride 148 mg
- Sodium 96 mg
- Potassium 176 mg
- Citric Acid 990 mg
- Taurine 500 mg
- Malic Acid 500 mg
- L-Carnosine 20 mg
- Orange: crystalline fructose, maltodextrin, and natural orange flavor. Lemon-Lime: crystalline fructose, maltodextrin, and natural lemon-lime flavor.
- Free of sucrose or artificial sweeteners.
For best results, don`t wait until you feel thirsty to begin rehydrating. Take Endura on an empty stomach because intake of solid foods (such as energy bars) may impede rehydration efforts during exercise. To help maintain adequate hydration, thoroughly mix 2 heaping scoops (35 grams) with 16 fluid ounces of water. For athletes, drink Endura 15 to 20 minutes prior to a race or training and every 15 to minutes throughout the event.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice