Electrolyte Plus C Drink Mix
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Electrolyte Plus C Drink Mix | BioGenesis
contains 1000 mg of vitamin C as calcium ascorbate, active cofactor B-complex vitamins, electrolytes, and alpha lipoic acid. Mix the effervescent lemon-lime flavored powder in water or your favorite beverage for an energy-boosting drink that also doubles as a powerful antioxidant
Healthy telomeres are a key factor in longevity
- Supports cellular health via anti oxidants and connective tissue support
- With Pine Bark, Bilberry, Grape seed and Green Tea Extracts.
Telomeres are the DNA “cap” at the end of each chromosome that appears to have no genetic function but are critical for the protection of the chromosome and healthy cell function. Each time a cell divides the telomere becomes progressively shorter. Eventually, the telomere becomes too short and the cell can no longer divide. This aging cell either dies or becomes dysfunctional and can negatively impact the surrounding cells.
Growing evidence suggests that telomere shortening can inhibit stem cell function, cellular regeneration, and organ maintenance eventually leading to overall aging of the body.
Electrolyte Plus C Drink Mix 210 grams| BioGenesis
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrates 3 g
- Sugars 3 g
- Sodium (bicarbonate) 60 mg
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid) 1000 mg
- Calcium (ascorbate) 50 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 10 IU
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 0.38 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5' phosphate) 0.43 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5' phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate (folic acid) 160 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 24 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 2.5 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) 60 mg
- Zinc (gluconate) 2 mg
- Manganese (gluconate) 1 mg
- Chromium (citrate) 10 mcg
- Potassium (bicarbonate) 200 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 5 mcg
- Grape Seed Extract 5 mg
- Green Tea Extract 5 mg
Add 1 teaspoon to 6-8 ounces of water. No stirring necessary.
Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Fructose, natural flavor, citric acid, malic acid, silicon dioxide.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice