EC Matrixx 90 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
EC Matrixx 90 tabs | Metagenics
Ensure a great joint health with a regular intake of EC Matrixx 90 tabs from Metagenics. The EC Matrixx is a special formula to support the extracellular matrix for the best health of your connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage. It is formulated using the extracts of berberine and tetrahydro iso-alpha acids (THIAA) which are responsible for the production of MMP-13â€“â€“an enzyme for the repair and maintenance of connective tissues. The EC Matrixx is also influential in the regulation of multiple cellular signaling processes.
- Features berberine and tetrahydro iso-alpha acids (THIAA), which have been shown in laboratory research to influence MMP-13, an enzyme involved in the maintenance of connective tissue structure.
- THIAA has also been shown to beneficially influence multiple cellular signaling processes related to connective tissue health.
- Supports biochemical processes that influence the health of the extracellular matrix.
EC Matrixx 90 tabs | Metagenics
SERVING SIZE: 1 Tablet
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 90
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2 mg 100%
- Folate (as folic acid) 80 mcg 20%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 83 mcg 1383%
- Biotin 200 mcg 67%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 2 mg 13%
- Selenium 40 mcg 57%
- Tetrase™ (Tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids complex, hops) 100 mg
- (Humulus lupulus L.)
- Berberine HCI 100 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
Free of wheat, gluten, egg, yeast, corn protein, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives.
Take 2 tablets initially, followed by 1 tablet three times per day as needed with food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing, or taking cyclosporine or anticoagulant medication. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice