E-400 400 IU - 90 gels
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
E-400 400 IU | Karuna - Natural mixed tocopherols for antioxidant protection and more*
Vitamin E is the primary lipid-soluble antioxidant in human biology, required for free radical protection of structures having high lipid content such as cell and organelle membranes, lipoprotein particles, and the central nervous system environment. Clinical research has discovered specific functions of vitamin E for supporting immunocompetence, optimal circulation and joint health. E-400 is a natural extract and supplies not only the primary alpha-tocopherol vitamer, but also the beta-, delta-, and gamma- vitamers, in order to more closely match the variety of forms found in the diet. E-400 is also unesterified, making it suitable for external use as well.
Vitamin E is the primary lipid-soluble antioxidant found in the body.*
- Natural vitamin E may be as much as twice as bioavailable as synthetic E (Am J Clin Nutr 1994;60:397-402).
- Vitamin E supplementation may support optimal protective highdensity lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol level in some individuals (Isr J Med Sci 1987;23:869-72), and reduce the susceptibility of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol to oxidation (Arterioscler Thromb 1993;13:1779-89).
- Vitamin E and other antioxidant micronutrients help maintain immunocompetence, especially in populations at risk such as the elderly (JAMA 1997;277:1380-6).
- Antioxidant or other functions of vitamin E apparently have beneficial influences on joint health (Z Orthop 1986;124:340-3; Z Rheumatol 1990; 49:369-73).
- Clinical research has demonstrated that vitamin E supplements support healthy circulation in the lower extremities, which helps maintain normal walking endurance in the elderly (Int Clin Nutr Rev 1984;4: 178-82).
E-400 90 Softgels Capsules by Karuna Health
Natural un-esterified Vitamin E Ingredients:
Each softgel contains: Vitamin E (mixed natural tocopherols) 400 IU In a base of refined soybean oil Suggested Use: For adults: 1 to 2 capsules daily, taken with meals, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice