DMSA Suppositories - 25 count
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
DMSA 260mg Suppositories - 25 count | Zetpil
DMSA is a sulfur-containing natural compound, in an advanced absorption enhancing proprietary, all natural base, designed to effectively and efficiently remove Organic and Inorganic mercury, and other metals from the body.*
The only extensively research based compound for the effective removal of four common toxic elements: Mercury, Lead, Cadmium and Arsenic.*
Little or no gastrointestinal side effects with the oral form of DMSA.*
More effective and significantly less costly than intravenous CaNa2EDTA*
Less side effects than the painful injectable mercury detox DMPS*
A safe detox that does not affect iron, calcium or magnesium levels*
An innovative proprietary all natural therapeutic suppository base in an easy to use, non-irritating, comfortable base*
DMSA is an organic compound that is FDA approved for the treatment of lead and mercury toxicity both in children and adults. Although it is sold as a prescription drug, it is also available as a dietary supplement. DMSA has been administered as a heavy metal detox since the 1950s, and no other substance has been found to be more practical, safer, and more effective for this purpose.*
Mercury contamination is most often associated with fish consumption, mercury amalgam dental fillings, mercury preservatives in vaccines, and other modern industrial exposures. Historically, lead contamination has been connected mainly to lead-based paints and leaded gasoline, both of which have been discontinued. However, children can still be exposed to old lead-based paint, and lead contamination is still an issue in areas where lead is being mined or smelted.*
Other heavy metals include cadmium and arsenic, which are derived mainly from cigarette smoke but also from occupational and environmental exposures.*
It has long been recognized that sulfur-containing compounds have the ability to detox heavy metals. Within the normal operation of the human body, there are natural sulfur-containing compounds which perform this service, and these include N-acetyl-Cysteine (NAC), R-Lipoic Acid, A-Lipoic acid, S-adenysl methionine (SAMe), and reduced glutathione (rGSH).*
- DMSA mobilized lead mainly from soft tissue, especially blood, brain, kidney and liver. With respect to redistribution of mobilized lead to critical organs and magnitude of decline in soft tissue lead concentration, DMSA appears to be a safe and particularly effective detox and thus may be a viable alternative or choice in the presence of interindividual variability factor -that may require the use of that to CaNa2EDTA.” (Cory-Slechta)*
- “DMSA-detoxes lead mainly reflects lead concentrations in blood, soft tissues, and possibly also trabecular bone.” (Gerhardsson)*
- Urinary mercury excretion is significantly increased by DMSA administration. (Roels)*
- DMSA acts as an antioxidant in vitro and lowers blood pressure in lab animals. (Khalil-Manesh)*
- DMSA reverses (only) some of the lead-induced immunotoxicity” (Chen). However the use of an oral nutrient protocol given during the use of DMSA and post treatment protocol for the reactive oxidative stress has been developed to facilitate the recovery of the brain and organs from the chronic immunotoxic insult caused by long term heavy metal immunotoxicity*
- DMSA administration stimulates arsenic excretion in the urine. (Maehashi)*
- When DMSA is taken orally, ABOUT 20% IS ABSORBED, blood level peaks in 2-4 hours. Excretion is much slower, with a half-life of approximately 2 days. (Facts & Comparisons) DMSA is primarily excreted in the urine, mostly as DMSA-cysteine disulfide. (Aposhian).
- Clinical experience indicated that a generally assumed absorption rate via rectal suppository, assuming an interindividual variability factor could be a conservative estimate of 75% absorption via the rectum.*
- DMSA increases the excretion of ZINC AND COPPER. This requires an oral MV&M upon rising during the course of treatment.*
- DMSA does not affect excretion of iron, calcium or magnesium. (Facts & Comparisons) as does EDTA (without Na and Ca)*
Heavy metal detoxification*
- It is considered safe and effective in children at recommended doses.*
- DMSA is labeled for use in children with blood lead concentrations in excess of 45 micrograms/dL.*
- Evidence exists that DMSA is effective in lowering the blood lead concentrations in children with*
- Levels between 25 and 45 micrograms/dL.” (Berlin)*
- DMSA is recommended as a single oral agent OR in combination with other detox agents, however it is recommended that you gain experience with the use of DMSA as a single agent before proceeding the use of a combination therapy. DMSA has been shown to be effective for the detoxification of a number of heavy metals, including mercury, lead, cadmium and arsenic.*
- DMSA seems to be promising in the treatment of occupational lead poisoning.” (Peru)*
- Detox therapy with DMSA in adults with moderate to severe lead poisoning is effective and safe. (Lifshitz)*
- DMSA can be used in combination with EDTA detox therapy in the treatment of severe lead intoxication in children; it is recommended that any combination therapy be monitored closely. (Gordon)*
- DMSA offers encouragement with regard to its therapeutic potential for pregnant women exposed to methyl mercury. (Sanchez)*
DMSA 260mg Suppositories - 25 count | Zetpil
This product contains an extract from soybean. This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, rice sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Dosage: 1- 2 suppository(s) per day. Note this product can be taken at any time during the day, but we recommend it is best taken before retiring at night to facilitate maximum absorption and retention.
It is RECOMMENDED that you always attempt to move your bowels prior to inserting the suppository (s) to avoid discharging of the suppository before the suppository can be totally absorbed. It is recommended that the suppository be retained for approximately 30 (thirty) minutes to insure adequate absorption of the nutraceutical, herbal and nutrient ingredients contained herein.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children Do not use if the suppository shell has been opened. Do not use if a allergic or sensitive to phospholipids or any of the ingredients If you experience an adverse reaction, please discontinue immediately When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional
Disclaimer: The statements above have not been evaluated by the FDA. The nutritional suggestions and research provided are for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease and should not be used as a substitute for sound medical advice. Please see your health care professional in all matters pertaining to your physical health
Other heavy metals include cadmium and arsenic, which are derived mainly from cigarette smoke but also from occupational and environmental exposures.
The Zetpil™ DMSA Suppository is an Effective and Preferred Heavy Metal detox
- Urinary mercury excretion is significantly increased by DMSA administration versus CaNa(2)EDTA. (Roels)
- DMSA mobilized Lead mainly from soft tissue, especially blood, brain, kidney and liver. With respect to redistribution of mobilized lead to critical organs and magnitude of decline in soft tissue lead concentration, DMSA appears to be a safe and particularly effective detox and thus may be a viable alternative or choice where to CaNa(2)EDTA has proven irritating or less effective (Cory-Slechta)
- DMSA-detox lead mainly reflects lead detox from lead concentrations in the blood, soft tissues, and possibly also trabecular bone. (Gerhardsson)
- detox therapy with DMSA in adults with moderate to severe lead poisoning is effective and safe. (Lifshitz)
- Like CaNa(2)EDTA, DMSA reverses (only) some of the lead-induced immunotoxicity (Chen). Therefore the use of the adjunctive (additional) Zetpil™ oral antioxidant nutraceutical, nutrient protocol during the use of the Zetpil™ DMSA Suppository DMSA and post treatment protocol for the reactive oxidative stress and reactive nitrogen stress has been developed to facilitate the recovery of the brain and organs from the chronic immunotoxic insult caused by long term heavy metal immunotoxicity.
- Evidence exists that DMSA is effective in lowering the blood lead concentrations in children with levels between 25 and 45 micrograms/dL.” (Berlin) and is considered safe and effective in children at recommended doses under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional.
- DMSA administration stimulates arsenic excretion in the urine. (Maehashi)
- DMSA acts as an antioxidant in vitro and lowers blood pressure in lab animals. (Khalil-Manesh)
- DMSA does not affect excretion of iron, calcium or magnesium. (Facts & Comparisons) However, DMSA may increase the excretion of zinc and copper. Therefore the use of the specially formulated Zetpil™ Oral Multivitamin and Mineral during the course of treatment with the Zetpil™ DMSA Suppository is recommended.
- The Zetpil™ DMSA Suppository is recommended as a single detox agent only. Although there has been some discussion and animal studies demonstrating the use of DMSA and CaNa(2)EDTA, this combination has not been evaluated to any large extent in humans and accordingly is NOT RECOMMENDED.
- Clinical experience has shown an absorption rate via rectal suppository, to be approximately 70% absorption via the rectum whereas DMSA taken orally, is poorly absorbed (approximately 20%) with blood level peaks in 2-4 hours. Excretion is much slower, with a half-life of approximately 2 days. (Facts & Comparisons). The peak blood levels do not differ appreciably.
- There are essentially no gastrointestinal side effects with the therapeutic dosage delivered via the Zetpil™ DMSA Suppository whereas oral DMSA has demonstrated a high incidence of gastrointestinal side effects including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, appetite loss, hemorrhoidal symptoms, loose stools, metallic taste in mouth, back pain, abdominal cramps, stomach pains, gastritis, fever, flu-like symptoms, headache and Candida Albicans over growths.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.