Deltanol - 60 gels
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Deltanol - 60 gels | Premier Research Labs
Delta-Tocotrienol Complex Advanced Cardiovascular and Circulatory Support
We call Deltanol™ the 21st century vitamin E. A key part of the vitamin E family consists of four tocotrienols - alpha, beta, gamma and delta. However, it is the delta fraction that has the most significant properties for cardiovascular and circulatory health. Deltanol™ is a unique, live-source antioxidant with outstanding free radical scavenging capability. This product contains superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with 110 mg delta-tocotrienols per softgel.
Key Benefits of Deltanol:
- Derived from the Annatto Bean, not Palm Oil or Rice Bran Oil which yield high traces of tocopherols
- Superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with delta tocotrienol complex for healthy blood lipid levels
- Contains small traces of gamma T3 which complements delta T3, which helps to reduce inflammation.
- Delta tocotrienol is the most powerful antioxidant of the vitamin E family
- Delta tocotrienol is the most effective member of the vitamin E family for reducing endothelial expression of adhesion molecules, thereby preventing the accumulation of inflammatory cells within the arterial wall
- Delta tocotrienol exhibits anti-cancer properties, especially apoptosis (programmed cell death)
Avoid Taking Deltanol™ With Other Vitamin E Supplements or Foods
Other vitamin E supplements and super foods such as stabilized rice bran are comprised primarily of tocopherols which inhibit the absorption of tocotrienols. Therefore, It is best to take Deltanol™ without other Vitamine E Supplements or Food
- Can increase the good, healthy bacteria in the colon fivefold in only 4 weeks*
- Immune System: Ferulic acid as found in stabilized rice bran helps support and promote a healthy immune system
- Blood Lipids: Many studies have shown stabilized rice bran to promote and maintain a healthy blood lipid levels
- Blood Sugar: Stabilized rice bran helps significantly promote and maintain a healthy blood glucose level
- Stomach: Stabilized rice bran contains gamma oryzanol, which helps maintain a healthy stomach
- Hormones: Gamma oryzanol helps promote healthy hormonal balance
- Peak Athletic Performance: Researchers found gamma oryzanol and ferulic acid (as found in stabilized rice bran) help promote optimal muscle growth and athletic performance
- Thyroid: Gamma oryzanol helps promote and maintain a healthy TSH level
100 Different Antioxidants
For many years, scientists have known that hidden in the lowly rice kernel was a great nutritional treasure. The rice kernel’s inner layer, rice bran, contains a huge storehouse of precious but delicate super nutrients. Current research shows that it contains 100 different antioxidants (and counting -- as new ones are being discovered). Among the most powerful of its naturally-occurring antioxidants are oryzanols, tocopherols, and tocotrienols. One group of super nutrients, the oryzanols, are a complex group of chemical compounds that are esters of the phenolic compound, ferulic acid, a powerful antioxidant.*
6,000 Times Greater Than Vitamin E
Another group of super nutrients in rice bran, the tocotrienols, have recently been shown to have 6,000 times greater antioxidant activity than vitamin E. Tocotrienols have been shown to promote and maintain healthy blood lipids and blood glucose levels.* With all these amazing elements, rice bran is indeed a veritable storehouse of super nutrients.
After many years of research throughout the world, a newly developed proprietary process has been discovered that stabilizes the delicate, precious super nutrients of rice bran (previously rapidly destroyed), now all these wonderful micronutrients are directly available to you -- to speed you and your family on your quest for excellent health. The vast array of effective, protective antioxidants is unequalled by any other product currently available
Deltanol - 60 gels | Premier Research Labs
Proprietary Blend 125mg: Tocotrienol (pre-dominantly d-delta tocotrienol and gamma tocotrienol).
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
Recommended use: Take 1 softgel daily. For best effect avoid taking vitamin E products within 4 hours of taking Deltanol. For special programs recommended by your health practitioner, up to 3 servings may be taken daily
Forrest Health is licensed to distribute nutritional products manufactured by Premier Research Labs, Austin, TX.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice