Daxitrol 120 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Daxitrol 120 caps | NeuroScienceWeight
Strongest craving control.*
- Phenylalanine is the precursor to phenylethylamine (PEA)*1
- Decreased PEA has been associated with inattentiveness1
- 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin*2
- Serotonin is associated with regulating mood and sleep3
- N-acetyl-cysteine supports glutathione levels*4
- N-acetyl-cysteine may support normal reward pathways and regulate urges and compulsiveness*5
- Huperzine A is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor*6
- Berry 2004.
- Li et al. 2013.
- Ursin 2002; Dell-Osso et al. 2016.
- Atkuri et al. 2007.
- Grant et al. 2007.
- Wang et al. 2006.
Daxitrol 120 caps | NeuroScience
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.