- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
CraveArrest | Designs For Health
Designed to balance the production of the major neurotransmitters, including serotonin and dopamine, that affect cravings of all kinds. The Tyrosine and 5HTP found in CraveArrest are in an ideal 10:1 ratio for superior results. The adaptogenic herb Rhodiola Rosea known for aiding the stress response is included, as is Taurine.
These supplements are best taken on empty stomach but are likely to also work with meals. The time of administration should be decided by the patients depending on their need for satiety support.
Each patient should experiment with the timing and dosage, not exceeding 3 capsules at a time. The results obtained for the same individual may vary from day to day or depending on the time of the day due to all the factors mentioned above (including PMS, weekday versus weekend, sedentary vs active, etc). It is worth noting here that serotonin levels could also be boosted by things like: meditation, prayer, music, massage, acts of affection .
Following is information about Crave Arrest by Designs For Health (DFH) and other Designs For Health (DFH) products that are likely to boost satiety and a sense of well-being.
Useful supplements for the support of optimal brain function:
- Inositol optimizes serotonin signaling inside the cells (Designs For Health (DFH) Inositol powder/caps).
- Taurine has a calming effect on the brain (Designs For Health (DFH) Taurine powder/caps).
- Phosphatidyl Choline raises Acetyl-Choline (Designs For Health (DFH) Phosphatidyl-Choline powder/softgel) levels in the brain known for improving memory.
- Phosphatidyl Serine optimizes brain function (Designs For Health (DFH) Phosphatidyl Serine powder/caps)
- Omega-3 fatty acids increase neurotransmitter receptor sensitivity (Designs For Health (DFH) Omega Synergy, Arctic Cod Liver Oil)
CraveArrest | Designs For Health
Each capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg
- Niacin (Niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 20 mg (Pyridoxine Hydrocholoride and Pyridoxyl-5-Phosphate)
- Folic Acid 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
- Tyrosine 1,000 mg
- 5-HTP (Hydroxytryptophan) 100 mg
- Taurine 50 mg
- Rhodiola Rosea (root) 50 mg [standardized to contain 3% (1.5 mg) rosavins]
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take two or more capsules per day on an empty stomach or as directed by your health care practitioner.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: Consult your health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or lactating, or are taking SSRIs or MAO Inhibitors.
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice