- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
CoQ10 ST-100 - 60/120 softgels | Metagenics
CoQ10 ST-100 is formulated to provide you a D-limonene (citrus) baseâ€”a nonpolar, organic solvent to help maintain CoQ10 structure for easy absorption, Vitamin E to support CoQ10 activity and to support overall wellness and healthy aging. This CoQ10 ST-100 features a crystal-free complex to ensure better cardiovascular health, energy production, and antioxidant protection. It is recommended for patients to take a stain medication to avoid any CoQ10 deficiency in the long run.
- Provides a D-limonene (citrus) base—a nonpolar, organic solvent to help maintain CoQ10 structure for easier absorption.
- Supplies vitamin E, which may support CoQ10 activity.*
- Supports overall wellness and healthy aging.*
- Provides general support for cardiovascular health, energy production, and antioxidant protection.*
- Adjunct protocol for patients taking a statin medication to prevent CoQ10 deficiency.*
- Great for patients who prefer softgel delivery.
CoQ10 ST-100™ 60/120 softgels | Metagenics
Stabilized, Highly Absorbable Coenzyme Q10 with Natural Vitamin E
Recommendations: One softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 60 Softgel Bottle; 120 Softgel Bottle
EACH SOFTGEL CONTAINS:
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols) 100 IU
- Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 100 mg
- Other Ingredients: D-limonene oil, gelatin, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides, purified water, turmeric powder (color), and zinc oxide (color).
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is produced in a facility that produces products containing soy, fish, crustacean shellfish, and tree nuts.
This product is Gluten Free
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice