Collagenics - 60/180 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Collagenics - 60/180 tabs
Support for Connective Tissue and Collagen*
Collagenics is a comprehensive, proprietary blend of important vitamins , minerals, free form amino acids, and other important nutrients that support connective tissue health.*
- Provides targeted nutritional components known to be involved in the biochemical processes that support healthy connective tissue present in the skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, joints, and bones*
Recommendations: Two tablets one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 60 Tablet Bottle; 180 Tablet Bottle
TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) Â Â Â Â 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) Â Â Â Â 20 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) Â Â Â Â 20 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate†) Â Â Â Â 4 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate†) Â Â Â Â 50 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate†) Â Â Â Â 10 mg
- Copper (as copper citrate) Â Â Â Â 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate) Â Â Â Â 3.3 mg
- Horsetail 4-7:1 Aerial Parts (Equisetum arvense††) Â Â Â Â 50 mg
- L-Proline Â Â Â Â 100 mg
- L-Glycine Â Â Â Â 400 mg
- L-Cystine Â Â Â Â 100 mg
- L-Glutamine Â Â Â Â 50 mg
- L-Taurine Â Â Â Â 20 mg
- MSM (methylsulfonyl methane) Â Â Â Â 100 mg
- L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) Â Â Â Â 100 mg
- D-Xylose Â Â Â Â 50 mg
- Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid Â Â Â Â 10 mg
† U.S. Patent #5,516,925 AlbionÂ®.
†† Contains silica.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice