- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Sun Ancon Chi Machine - The Original Chi Machine
The Chi Machine is not available at this time. The company is working with the FDA to list it correctly. They expect it will take another few months. Please check back
What is the Original Sun Ancon Chi Machine and what does it do?
The original Sun Ancon Chi Machine is the result of 38 years of medical and scientific research by renowned Japanese scientist Dr. Shizou Inoue. The Chi Machine enables the human body to gently move from side to side in a figure of eight (the same way a goldfish swims), maximizing the body's natural absorption of oxygen, using all the movement orbits of the human anatomy. This movement may be compared to a masseuse holding your ankles and swinging you from side to side after a massage
The Chi Machine helps virtually anyone relax muscles locally with little or no conscious effort. You just lay face-up on the floor with both feet placed in the specially designed footrest. The device rocks the entire body from side to side in a gentle undulating motion.
The machine has an ankle cradle on the top which oscillates (moves from side to side), at approximately 140/minute - a multiple of the average pulse rate (72) and the cerebro-spinal pump rhythm (12) synchronized with your heart rate, blood pressure and spinal alignment - creating a balanced, rhythmic, relaxing wave-like motion throughout your entire body, thereby oxygenating every cell and tissue via blood circulation, thus enhancing your metabolic rate, aiding detoxification via the lymphatic system, aligning your spine and activating the autonomic nervous system.
Dr. Inoue spent decades researching the relationship between body movement and your body's natural Oxygen levels. Appointed Chairman of Japan's Oxygen Health Association, he was assigned the task to find the solution. Legend has it that he was inspired for the concept behind The Chi Machine as he watched Goldfish swimming in their bowl. He noticed that their bodies undulated back and forth, but the fish remained motionless. Upon further inquiries, he discovered that the undulation of the Goldfish's spine, released the required oxygen the fish needed to survive under water.
Engineers took his concept and created the technical design for The Chi Machine. There were many trials that were performed, and after years of research, Dr. Inoue discovered that there was only one frequency that provided our bodies with only positive benefits. "The pattern of motion that The Chi Machine generates in the human body uses minimum effort and achieves maximum results," says Dr. Inoue.
Blending Ancient Arts with Modern Technology
Massage is the manipulation of soft tissue for the purpose of increasing overall comfort by temporarily relieving minor muscular pain and discomfort caused by fatigue or overexertion. The first records of massage date back 3000 years to early Chinese folk medicine. Western civilizations were introduced to the benefits of massage by Greek and Roman physicians.
The Chi Machine blends the ancient arts with modern technology for a unique therapeutic massage experience. The Chi Machine maximizes the movement of the body which helps to provide prompt temporary relief through increased oxygen levels. Fatigue or excess physical exertion can generally lead to minor muscular aches, pain and tension. The Chi Machine supports temporary relief from these conditions without creating undue stress to bodily structures or additional muscular overexertion, while improving your circulation and organ function.
Because the massage with The Chi Machine is performed while you are reclining and relaxed, with weight removed from the spine, a sense of extreme comfort and pleasure is immediate and noticeable.
Excellent Results without Stress or Injury to the Body
Since 1990, over one million Chi Machines have been sold worldwide. The Chi Machine has gained a tremendous reputation for its solid construction and outstanding benefits. A free audio cd is included with each unit that explains how to use The Chi Machine for best results without stress or injury to the body.
The Chi Machine stimulates an exclusive body response through gentle "figure 8" oscillations with the body helping to:
- Counteract the effects of stress by rapidly inducing a deep sate of relaxation
- The gentle wave-like movement of the spine relaxes the muscles of the Back improving flexibility and movement while relieving pain
- Promote blood cell production, blood circulation and tissue oxygenation
- Relax muscles locally
- Relieve vertebra joint pressure
- Promote a sense of well being
- Enhance lymphatic drainage
- Improve immune system function
- Massage abdominal organs to aid in digestion
- Stimulate the flow of "Chi" energy throughout the body
- The Chi Machine performs a pure aerobic activity and operates at the best oscillation speed to create an oxygen surplus in your body. It can rejuvenate every aspect of your body while you just lie on the floor with your ankles resting on the machine, breathing deeply and thinking happy calming thoughts. It relaxes you and often promotes a more restful sleep. It does the work and you get the health benefits of improved circulation of blood flow and lymphatic system.
You may be wondering how this increase in oxygen takes place. The motion created by the Chi Machine (similar to Trager Massage) stimulates and relaxes the sympathetic nervous system, this reaction causes the bronchi and alveoli (tiny tubes which branch out from your lungs) to relax and expand. These tiny bronchi and alveoli connect through a semi-permeable membrane with the tiniest blood vessels of your circulatory system. With the expansion of the bronchi and alveoli, more oxygen is able to pass from your lungs into your circulatory system. Once in your circulatory system, the oxygen travels to all the cells in your body.
Medical researchers understand that the vertebrae are the channels for our nervous system. In four legged animals, the spinal column wobbles slightly from side to side as they walk. Important internal oxygenation is occurring during their walking. With us however, there is little vertebral movement during walking because we only go forward and backward on two legs. Humans do not realize that this can be associated with pain - the situation we create by walking results in low lateral vertebral movement plus downward pressure. The Chi Machine is designed scientifically to allow the legs to sway while the body is in a relaxed, reclined position. The effect of the stimulation to our sympathetic nerves varies in relation to the swing amplitude, frequency and duration of treatment. Individuals need to be careful in using this type of equipment to avoid possible negative effects, that is why the Original Chi Machine is the only one approved by the FDA as an aerobic exerciser to be completely safe and smooth in its swing operation to avoid unnecessary side effects.
Benefits of Chi Machine Use
- Cellular Activation: Massage stimulation to the sympathetic nervous system opens up the bronchioles to provide maximum oxygen access to your lungs. Simultaneously, the blood flow to and from them is increased. This enhances oxygen exchange from the lungs to the blood and then to your body cells. This will excite cellular metabolism. We all can agree that we live and die at the cellular level.
- Spinal Balancing: Your body is relaxed in a supine position allowing no weight on the spine. This unit can have a correcting influence in certain conditions of spinal misalignment. It has been said that 80% of Chronic Diseases are Linked to the Spine.
- Cervical Vertebrae: Migraine, insomnia, dizziness, amnesia, numbness in facial nerves, ear inflammation, ringing in the ears, high blood pressure, pustulence, tonsillitis cataracts, myopia, sore throat.
- Thoracic Vertebrae: Swelling Thyroid, hardened neck muscles, stiff neck, pain in upper body nerves, numbness, lack of strength, tracheal inflammation, asthma, heart disease, liver disease, decreased stomach function, diabetes, allergies, inflamed kidneys, arthritis, rheumatism, hardening of the arteries, stone formation, apoplexy, decrease in immune system function.
- Lumbar Vertebrae: Constipation, dysentery, hernia, varicose veins, period pains, sciatica, painful knees, difficulty in urinating, too-frequent urination, weak legs, painful soles of feet, uremi.
- Sacrum: Different leg lengths, bladder inflammation, tilted womb, inflammation of the caccum, hemorrhoids, difficulties in getting pregnant.
- Coccyx: Painful Tailbone.
- Restoration of Balance to the Autonomic Nervous System: If the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems fail to maintain a balanced functioning, problems such as insomnia, excessive dreaming, digestive problems, stomach pain, anxiety, constipation, palpitations, extensive forms of aches and pains as well as mental stress may surface. The Chi Machine influences the sympathetic nervous system so it can restore the vital balance it needs to function at its best.
- Exercising Internal Organs and Building Chi*: Western medical science is beginning to consider ancient eastern traditions. These eastern traditions emphasize healing and good health based on a life force energy, which flows in channels through all living forms. The Chi Machine aids in unblocking the "Chi" pathways and ensures a maximum flow of healing source throughout your body and organs.
* Chi is a Chinese word referring to the life force or life energy, Chi increases the feeling of aliveness and well being, Chi is the permeating energy within the universe, Chi creates vitality.
The Choice of Health Professionals
Who is using The Chi Machine in their practices and personal lives? Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Rehab Specialists, Psychologists, Marriage Counselors, Hypnotherapists, Health Clubs, Day Spas, Retreats, Feng Shui, Yoga, Tai-Chi, Holistic & Metaphysical Centers, Athletes/Coaches/Sports Medicine, Business Executives and anyone in a stressful environment. The Chi Machine is the perfect complementary device to any organization that promotes wellness, a variety of professionals have realized a number of chi machine benefits by incorporating it into their practice.
- HTE provides a 14-day money back guarantee with a 2-year warranty on The Chi Machine
- All HTE products are repaired serviced in the US & Canada!
Sun Ancon Chi Machine
2 yr warranty - USA, Canada, Mexico.
2 yr warranty - Australia, NZ, Europe, UK.
Known life expectancy 10-20yrs.
How to use:
- Wait half hour after a meal (or one hour after a large meal) before using the Chi Machine.
- Drink 4–6 oz of water prior to using the Chi Machine (Keeps the body hydrated). (*Refer to A)
- Wear comfortable clothes. (Remove your shoes – be as relaxed as possible)
- Gently stretch before using Chi Machine.
- Place the Chi Machine on the floor or on an appropriate firm massage bed with the handle facing away from you. (Arrow should face you)
- Lie down and place your ankles in the ankle cup holders. The bony part of ankle should extend beyond and not hit the ankle cup holders.
- For added ankle comfort use the included footrest and ankle support. Thick socks may provide extra comfort. Make sure your ankles are comfortable.
- If you have weak knees, use a pillow under knees and legs for added support. (However knees should not bend). Try to use Chi Machine without knee support if possible to get maximum benefit.
- Alignment is very important. Lie on your back and try to be perfectly aligned to promote internal balance while using the Chi Machine. (*Refer to B)
- Relax for one to two minutes before starting the machine. (Blood pressure may fluctuate from standing to lying down and resting a few minutes helps to stabilize blood pressure)
- Set the timer for three to five minutes for first time and relax. Keep eyes closed and “tune out”.
- Breathe deep using abdominal muscles. Let the Chi Machine do the work. (*Refer to C)
- When the machine stops, enjoy the tranquil “Chi rush”! Remain completely motionless for an additional two to three minutes, with relaxed deep breathing. (A lot of the benefit of the Chi Machine comes during this relaxation period as your oxygen depleted internal organs are replenished with oxygen)
- Before rising slowly stretch your back by turning your torso from side to side.
- Slowly turn to your side, and sit up.
- Drink 8-16 oz. of water when done. This will help flush out the released toxins with use of the Chi Machine.
Caution: Some dizziness may occur for first time users. This is healthy! Oxygen is being restored to your body's cells that may not have received proper amounts before. The initial dizziness will disappear with regular use and increased circulation. Use for shorter period next time and gradually increase time as tolerated. People with motion sickness or other serious medical problems should start with 30 seconds to 1 minute initially. May use it several times daily. *Always check with a physician before use with the Chi Machine if health issues are a concern.
A) For added benefit, drink Chi Formula 45 minutes prior to use. This will help warm up your body before use with the Chi Machine and drink HTE's Total Enzymes™ after usage. They will help break down any toxins and help purify your body's internal systems.
B) An independent supplier offers an alignment mat that ensures proper use every time called “The Align-a-Spine”. Please visit www.completehealthmarketing.com for details.
C) Use the CHI MACHINE in a relaxed environment, free from distraction and loud noise. Use the “Blending Body and Spirit” CD with Chi Machine to further help with relaxation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
**Instructions edited and reviewed by President Level Distributor Dr. Shivinder Deol, Also current President of the Kern Academy of Family Physicians since 1977.
It is my opinion as a CMT that the Sun Ancon Chi Machine is a life long tool to good health maintenance. The body has an automatic set of responses to cell injury, primarily inflammation. The actions of the cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system enhance repair to the cell injury. I am convinced the Sun Ancon Chi Machine, while causing no stress to the heart, increases the flow of oxygen of the blood and eliminates stagnation of lymph fluids. I highly recommend the Sun Ancon Chi Machine as a tool to achieve better health."
Uri Wallick, CMT
"Firefighting is historically very hard on the cardiovascular systems of the firefighters. Chronic illness involving the heart and lungs is common in older and retired personnel. The Chi Machine not only prepares us to enter hazardous environments and work hard, it works to reverse the effects of our job that would normally result in chronic lung or heart disease."
Paramedic / Firefighter
"The first time I used the HotHouse I felt I had more movement in my neck. I had significant relief of pain and slept much better. After one treatment I knew I had to own this equipment. The Chi Machine seemed to relieve tension and stress. Sleep comes much easier with use at bedtime."
Dr. John Whittaker
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
"I am a Massage Therapist with a practice of 20 years. I'm interested in what The Chi Machine can do for my clients. I've had some interesting results with an ALS patient. When he was on the Chi Machine during a massage session, I noticed his body actually softened its contractions especially in the legs making it easier for me to work on him. I feel like I made progress! I was thinking how helpful it might be for my Fibromyalga clients and elderly clients that have a difficult time with movement. I'm thinking it might help them soften some of their rigid tissue through lack of mobility. I am looking forward to experiencing some positive results."
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice