Chasteberry PlusÂ® - 60 tabs
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Chasteberry Plus - 60 tabs
The Chasteberry PlusÂ® is formulated for improved menstrual and reproductive health results. The rare extracts of Ashwagandha and Ayurvedic in this composition are for healthy aging and production of libido in the body. It is also responsible for the metabolism of progesterone to improve the rate of fertility in a womanâ€™s body. These Chasteberry PlusÂ® - 60 tabs from Metagenics are most suitable for women throughout their childbearing years to ensure better reproductive health.
- Features chasteberry and black cohosh to help relieve premenstrual symptoms, ease menstrual cramps, and support reproductive health.
- Provides Ashwagandha, an Ayurvedic herb traditionally used to support healthy aging and libido.
- May help support the metabolism of progesterone, a hormone that is important in fertility.
Support for Menstrual and Reproductive Health
Recommendations: One tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 60 Tablet Bottle
Suitable for vegetarians
EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Chasteberry Fruit Extract 10:1 (Vitex agnus-castus) 100 mg
- Black Cohosh Root & Rhizome Extract (Actaea racemosa†) 40 mg
- [containing triterpene glycosides]
- Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania somnifera) 60 mg
- [containing withanolides]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
† Also known as Cimicifuga racemosa.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking medication or have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Keep out of the reach of children.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice