Cenitol Powder - 30 servings
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Nervous System Support
A single serving of Cenitol Powder is capable to uplift your mood and to improve your nervous system functioning. It features inositol, a naturally occurring component of cell membranes. It also gives your body the needed dose of magnesium in the form of fully-reacted amino acid chelates to strengthen your neuron system. It triggers your neurotransmitters to elevate your mood in a few seconds. It is also advised for regulating cellular functions: as signal transduction, cell proliferation and differentiation, and osmoregulation.
- Provides excellent support for healthy brain and nervous system function.
- May support a positive mood by serving as a second messenger for several neurotransmitters.
- Important in regulating vital cellular functions such as signal transduction, cell proliferation and differentiation, and osmoregulation.
- Promotes healthy nerve tissue synthesis and nerve conduction.
- Supplied in powder form for ease of delivery and enhanced dosing flexibility.
Nervous System Support
Recommendations: Mix one scoop in water or juice one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 7.8 oz (222g) Powder Bottle
Â Suitable for vegetarians
ONE SCOOP (7.4 G) SUPPLIES:
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate†) Â Â Â Â 200 mg
- Inositol (as myo-inositol) Â Â Â Â 4 g
- Citric acidÂ Â Â Â Â 800 mg
- Other Ingredient: Cellulose
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication—including lithium—consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice