- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Cell Salts | UNDA
Cell Salts | Schüssler Homeopathic | UNDA*
Reestablish enzyme connections and correct them. Get right inside the cell and fix the enzyme-mineral imbalance.*
Abbreviated Remedy Guide*
1. KALI PHOS (Kali Phosphoricum; Potassium Phosphate)*
- mental/emotional symptoms predominate*
- Feel as if "I'm too tired to rest."*
- nervous asthma*
- easily bleeding gums*
2. KALI MUR (Kali Muriaticum; Potassium Chloride)*
- white mucus, swollen glands*
- white or gray coated tongue, glandular swellings, discharge of white, thick mucus from nose or eyes*
- indigestion from rich food*
3. KALI SULPH (Kali Sulphuricum; Potassium Sulphate)*
- yellow mucus, later stages of illness, congestion and cough worse in evening*
- dandruff, yellow coated tongue, yellow crusts on eyelids*
- gas, poor digestion*
4. CALC PHOS (Calcarea Phosphorica; Calcium Phosphate)*
- teething remedy*
- upset stomach, post-nasal drip, chronic cold feet, poor dentition*
5. CALC SULPH (Calcarea Sulphurica; Calcium Sulphate)*
- sores that heal poorly, herpes blisters*
- pain in forehead, vertigo, pimples on the face*
6. CALC FLUOR (Calcarea Fluorica; Calcium Fluoride)*
- poor tooth enamel, cracks in palms of hands, lips*
7. NAT MUR (Natrum Muriate; Sodium Chloride)*
- dryness of body openings, clear thin mucus*
- effects of excess overheating; itching of hair at nape of neck*
- early stage of common colds with clear, running discharge*
- insect bites (applied locally)*
8. NAT SULPH (Natrum Sulphuricum; Sodium Sulphate)*
- rarely needed*
- green stools and other excess bile symptoms*
- Sensitive scalp, greenish-gray or greenish-brown coating on tongue, influenza*
9. NAT PHOS (Natrum Phosphoricum; Sodium Phosphate)*
- simple morning sickness; acid rising in throat*
- Headache on crown of head, eyelids glued together in morning,*
- grinding of teeth in sleep; pain and sour risings from stomach after eating*
10. MAG PHOS (Magnesia Phosphorica; Magnesium Phosphate)*
- Muscle spasms, cramps and menstrual cramps, if always better with heat*
- hiccups; trembling of hands*
- teeth sensitive to cold*
11. FERRUM PHOS ( Ferrum Phosphate; Ferrum Phosphate)*
- first stages of inflammation, redness, swelling, early fever*
- congestive headache, earache, sore throat*
- loss of voice from overuse*
12. SILICEA (Silica)*
- white pus forming conditions, boils ("homeopathic lancet"), stony-hard glands*
- Sty in eye area, tonsillitis, brittle nails*
In a base of Lactose
Adults: Take five (5) tablets three (3) times daily.
Children: Take two (2) tablets three (3) times daily.
Or follow the recommendations of your health care practitioner.
Tip the bottle slightly allowing for tablets to fall into the cap. Use cap to drop tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice