Celapro - 60 softgels
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Celapro 60 softgels | Metagenics
Celapro is a superb blend of herbal extracts and phytochemicals to provide cellular protection against free radical damage. It is responsible for promoting healthy functioning of cells and organs. Formulated using the natural extracts of green tea and curcumin, the Celapro caps are responsible for improving the metabolism of your body. These soft-gel caps act as an ultimate source of anti-oxidants for your body. With these caps, you are given Lycopene in a suspended form.
- Helps promote the healthy function and aging of cells, to support the performance of organs and systems throughout life.
- Provides excellent support for hormone-sensitive tissues such as the breast, prostate, colon, and lung.
- Research suggests that green tea and curcumin—ingredients in Celapro—may beneficially impact the body's metabolism of substances such as nitrosamines and estrogenic compounds.
- Provides generous levels of standardized green tea, as well as one of the highest concentrations of D-limonene on the market.
- Lycopene is delivered in an oil suspension, making it even more bioavailable than lycopene from raw tomatoes.
- Provides a healthy source of antioxidants with an ORAC† value of 3,307.
Supports Healthy Cellular Aging
Recommendations: One softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 60 Softgel Bottle
EACH SOFTGEL SUPPLIES:
- Green Tea Leaf Extract †(Camellia sinensis) Â Â Â Â 300 mg
- [provides 60% (180 mg) total polyphenols, 30% (90 mg) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)]Â Â Â Â
- D-Limonene Â Â Â Â 500 mg
- [from sweet orange peel oil (Citrus sinensis)]Â Â Â Â
- Lycopene Â Â Â Â 2.5 mg
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) Â Â Â Â 50 mg
- [standardized to 95% (47 mg) curcuminoids]Â Â Â Â
†Contains less than 30 mg of caffeine per serving.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice