Cardiogenics Intensive Care - 90 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Cardiogenics Intensive Care
Cardiogenics Intensive Care is a well-rounded heart muscle support formula that features extracts of hawthorn and arjuna, herbs with a history of traditional use in supporting healthy heart function. Complementing these herbs is a blend of L-taurine and minerals—including magnesium, potassium, and calcium—that play important roles in healthy heart muscle function.*
- Delivers minerals that play important roles in healthy heart muscle function through their involvement in nerve conduction and contraction and relaxation of the heart muscle*
- Promotes healthy blood flow, helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range, and supports overall cardiovascular health*
- Delivers powerful plant and nutrient support with taurine, selenium, andphytonutrients from arjuna and hawthorn*
Cardiogenics® Intensive Care
Heart Muscle Support
Recommendations: One tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 90 Tablet Bottle
Suitable for vegetarians
ONE TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 33 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 67 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 17 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 33 mg
- L-Taurine 200 mg
- Hawthorn Leaf and Flower 5:1 Extract (Crataegus oxyacantha) (contains hyperosides) 133 mg
- Arjuna Bark 5:1 Extract (Terminalia arjuna) (contains tannins) 67 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.