Cardiogenics Intensive Care - 90 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Nutritional Support for Cardiovascular Health.
The Cardiogenics Intensive Care is a comprehensive heart muscle support formula that is formulated using traditional herbs like Hawthorn and Arjuna. This unique blend of amino acids, magnesium, potassium, and calcium is responsible for ensuring the maximum functioning of your heart. These tablets are useful for promoting better coronary artery blood flow, maintaining healthy blood pressure levels and supporting overall cardiovascular health. These are also great for anti-oxidant protection due to the richness of taurine, selenium, and phytonutrients.
- Provides a concentrated extract of hawthorn that delivers 44 times the amount of the crude herb compared to original Cardiogenics.
- Delivers minerals that play important roles in heart muscle function through their involvement in nerve conduction and contraction and relaxation of the heart muscle.
- Promotes coronary artery blood flow, helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range, and supports overall cardiovascular health.
- Delivers powerful antioxidant protection with taurine, selenium, and phytonutrients from arjuna and hawthorn.
Heart Muscle Support
Recommendations: One tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 90 Tablet Bottle
Suitable for vegetarians
ONE TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 33 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 67 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 17 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 33 mg
- L-Taurine 200 mg
- Hawthorn Leaf and Flower 5:1 Extract (Crataegus oxyacantha) (contains hyperosides) 133 mg
- Arjuna Bark 5:1 Extract (Terminalia arjuna) (contains tannins) 67 mg
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice