CarbohydrEnz - 60 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
CarbohydrEnz 60 vcaps | ProSol
CarbohydrEnz is a high-potency, comprehensive enzyme blend with higher levels of the enzymes that help break down complex carbohydrates.
- Glucoamylase—acts on the ends of starch molecules
- Xylanase—digests the polysaccharides found in plants
- Pectinase—digests the pectins, which are found in fruits
- Alpha-galactosidase—breaks down the sugars found in beans, legumes and vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower, that are often responsible for uncomfortable gas and bloating
- Ginger root—can help relieve gastrointestinal discomfort and fennel seed helps to promote motility and ease spasms in the GI tract
Why Advanced Formula Enzymes
- Highest potency therapeutic enzyme supplements available
- Single-capsule dosages for optimum patient compliance
- Fewer, carefully selected ingredients mean higher, more effective potencies
- Vegetarian ingredients and capsule
- No fillers—only active ingredients
- Formulated by a group of doctors and backed by more than 70 years of research and clinical experience
- Systemic formulas feature pHysioProtease™
- Herbal extracts standardized to the highest potencies and recognized as safe and effective by the German Commission E and the Natural Medicines Database
CarbohydrEnz 60 vcaps
Serving size 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per container 60
Each capsule contains:
- Proprietary enzyme blend 506 mg (Amylase, alpha-Galactosidase, Protease blend, CereCalase Plus,
- Glucoamylase, Malt Diatase, Peptidase, Lipase, Pectinase, Invertase,
- Cellulase, Lactase, Xylanase)
- Propritary herbal blend 190 mg (Ginger Root extract, Fennel Seed extract)
Vegetarian capsule (plant cellulose, water).
Contains no aspartame, sucrose, artificial colors or flavors, wheat, soy, yeast, corn proteins, salt, preservatives or animal products.
Take (1) capsule with every meal or snack, or more may be taken as indicated by your doctor. Take with adequate liquid.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place preferably under refrigeration.
Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice