CapriPlus 120 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
CapriPlus | Karuna Health
CapriPlus is a combination formula with Fatty acids and botanicals for fungal control*
CapriPlus is a natural mycostatic complex providing a broad spectrum of high potency antifungal nutrients with anti-Candida albicans specificity. Caprylic acid and sorbic acid are fatty acids demonstrated to control both the yeast and fungal forms of this organism. Odorless garlic is included for its widely-researched anti-fungal properties. Oil of oregano contains a complex mixture of highly active terpenoids and phenolic compounds known to exert strong antimicrobial activity.*
CapriPlus tablets are enterically coated for optimal intestinal release and patient compliance.*
- Caprylic acid has long been known as an effective inhibitor of Candida albicans in the human intestinal tract without undesirable side effects (Arch Intern Med 1954, pp. 55-60).*
- Sorbic acid is another agent with anti-Candida activity (J Appl Bacteriol 1983;54:383-9) that has lowered intestinal yeast counts in animal studies (Poult Sci 1985;64:832-40).*
- Oil of oregano has been identified as one of the most potent antifungal essential oils ever tested, superior to both tea tree oil and caprylic acid (Antimicrob Chemother 1998;42:591-5); J Applied Nutr 1995;47:96-102).*
- Garlic, another potent antifungal agent, has been shown effective for inhibiting intestinal Candida growth in animal studies (Br Vet J 1980;136: 448-51).*
CapriPlus 120 tablets | Karuna Health
(Ingredients: per 4 enteric coated tablets)
- Oregano Oil 4:1 extract yielding 2% essential oils 400 mg
- Odorless Aged Garlic (allium sativum) 1200 mg
- Caprylic Acid 600 mg
- Sorbic Acid (potassium sorbate) 600 mg
Four tablets per day, or as directed.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.