Candida Yeast Infections
Fungus and Yeast Infections
Fungus and yeast infections are very prevalent in our society. They seem to come about from a breakdown of the immune system often due to unhealthy alterations in the body terrain. By the time the fungus or yeast has taken root there has probably been an ongoing problem for some time. This is part of the reason why it can be so difficult to kill them and get rid of them permanently.
An addition consideration when trying to kill yeast is that they appear to metabolize heavy metals in the gut. Heavy metal toxicity is very common in our culture due to the mercury in our mouths (whose idea was that), the mercury used as a preservative in our childhood vaccinations (another crazy idea) and the mercury and other toxic metals in the environment.
Some practitioners feel that trying to kill the yeast with a candida program before removing the metals is inappropriate. So before deciding on killing yeast in your body you may want to do a heavy metal program or test to find out if you have this common problem.
Candida albicans is a ubiquitous problem which can be highly resistant to treatment. For this reason an extensive program is called for and must be followed if good results are to be obtained. With luck, you will only have to go through this program once in your life, so do it right and get it over with.
The following have been found to be helpful to those with symptomatic and/or laboratory evidence of Candida albicans overgrowth.
1. Avoid foods to which you are sensitive, especially wheat, milk, yeast and simple sugars. For the first month, a high protein (100 grams/day), high complex carbohydrate (beans, grains and vegetables - 100 grams/day), no fruit and moderate fat diet is recommended. By the second month you may double the starch and halve the protein. Organically grown foods are strongly recommended. If you are uncertain as to what foods you are sensitive to do one of our Food Allergy Test Panels.
2. Vitamin C (C Ultratabs) to bowel tolerance.
3. Probiotic Synergy, 1 heaping teaspoon per day or 1/4 teaspoon per meal for one month
4. Ginger tea as a beverage. Made from fresh or freshly frozen ginger root, chopped or minced, and then steeped in hot water. Sixteen or more ounces per day are recommended.
5. Brush teeth with buffered ascorbate, baking soda and peroxide. Tom's of Maine brand baking soda toothpaste is acceptable. (Bread of Life, Sunflower Natural Foods, New Earth Market.)
6. Gargle with 0.5% peroxide at any evidence of oral candidiasis.
7. CandaClear Supposatories for two months if any evidence of vaginal candidiasis.
8. Raw Sauerkraut, eat 6-8 ounces every other day. It is a rich source of D-lactic acid (an inhibitor of yeast growth), assuming no sensitivity to cabbage. Organic Farms or Cosmic Kraut brand is recommended.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar is useful: 15 cc (1/2 ounce) dilute to taste, if not allergic to apple or vinegar, on days when not using sauerkraut. Can be used in soups, salad dressings or juice.
10. Avoid alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and processed food.
- Allicillin Caps - 2 capsules 3 times per day.
- Caprylate Complex - 2 capsules 3 times daily.
- CapriPlus - 2 capsules 2 times daily.
- Biotin - 1-5 mg per day at lest 2 hours before or after eating any carbohydrate.
HMF Baby B .2 oz | Genestra - Proprietary non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains are utilized as they have strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid.(hide)
HMF Candigen Cream 1.8 oz | Genestra - HMF Candigen Cream is indicated for cutaneous fungal infections, acne, spots and pimples; and for diaper rash and ear infections.(hide)
HMF Fit For School 30 chewable tablets | Genestra - These proprietary probiotic strains are compatible with the human gastrointestinal tract and are selected based on their high quality and viability(hide)
Immune Pro 120 vcaps | PROSymbiotics - Hyperimmune Strength Immune PRO is a synergistic formula of colostrum from dairy cows, natural immune system boosters and our proprietary BIO-lipid delivery system.
Lactobacillus sporogenes 60 vcaps | Pure Encapsulations is a universally occurring, beneficial bacteria. L. sporogenes is a probiotic which supports the growth of friendly bacteria and helps maintain a healthy balance of microflora in the intestinal environment.(hide)
Macular Support 60 vegcaps | Genestra - Supports optimal macular pigment optical density
Myo-Inositol 6.6 oz | Genestra - Support for ovarian health
Roqueforti helps restore gastrointestinal tract symbiosis cases of dysbacteria. This remedy is also effective for treating helicobacter pylori, enteritis, gastritis, colitis, stomach ulcers and inflammation of the mucous membranes.(hide)
Selenium CWS 0.5 fl oz | Genestra - Antioxidant nutrient support that Protects against oxidative stress . It Assists in the formation of antioxidant selenoproteins.(hide)
Syntol AMD - is Syntol contains a combination of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes to be the first and only gentle yeast cleanse of its kind(hide)
Trace Mineral Complex CWS 0.5 fl oz | Genestra - Supports thyroid function and Protects against oxidative stress. Contains the essential micro nutrients: iodine, selenium, manganese, chromium, molybdenum and boron.(hide)
VisionPro Nutrients 90 caps | Pure Encapsulations - With Metafolin L-5-MTHF . Comprehensive multivitamin/mineral complex for maintaining healthy vision.(hide)
Zinc C CWS 1 fl oz | Genestra - Immune support formula with zinc and vitamin C that upports a healthy immune system. It Provides 123% of the Daily Value of zinc per serving • Also includes 200% of the Daily Value of the antioxidant nutrient vitamin C per serving.(hide)
Zyto Biometric Body Scan - With the development of ZYTO biocommunication, it is easy to identify your body’s biological preference for things relating to your health(hide)
Neo40 Professional Nitric Oxide Booster
- • Neo 40 helps improve circulation and the cardiovascular system
- • NEO 40 raises Nitric Oxide
- • ED is caused by low Nitric Oxide
- • Now available in 30 or 60 lozenges
- • NEW Proessional Strength version available
|Add to cart|