Candida Yeast Infections
Fungus and Yeast Infections
Fungus and yeast infections are very prevalent in our society. They seem to come about from a breakdown of the immune system often due to unhealthy alterations in the body terrain. By the time the fungus or yeast has taken root there has probably been an ongoing problem for some time. This is part of the reason why it can be so difficult to kill them and get rid of them permanently.
An addition consideration when trying to kill yeast is that they appear to metabolize heavy metals in the gut. Heavy metal toxicity is very common in our culture due to the mercury in our mouths (whose idea was that), the mercury used as a preservative in our childhood vaccinations (another crazy idea) and the mercury and other toxic metals in the environment.
Some practitioners feel that trying to kill the yeast with a candida program before removing the metals is inappropriate. So before deciding on killing yeast in your body you may want to do a heavy metal program or test to find out if you have this common problem.
Candida albicans is a ubiquitous problem which can be highly resistant to treatment. For this reason an extensive program is called for and must be followed if good results are to be obtained. With luck, you will only have to go through this program once in your life, so do it right and get it over with.
The following have been found to be helpful to those with symptomatic and/or laboratory evidence of Candida albicans overgrowth.
1. Avoid foods to which you are sensitive, especially wheat, milk, yeast and simple sugars. For the first month, a high protein (100 grams/day), high complex carbohydrate (beans, grains and vegetables - 100 grams/day), no fruit and moderate fat diet is recommended. By the second month you may double the starch and halve the protein. Organically grown foods are strongly recommended. If you are uncertain as to what foods you are sensitive to do one of our Food Allergy Test Panels.
2. Vitamin C (C Ultratabs) to bowel tolerance.
3. Probiotic Synergy, 1 heaping teaspoon per day or 1/4 teaspoon per meal for one month
4. Ginger tea as a beverage. Made from fresh or freshly frozen ginger root, chopped or minced, and then steeped in hot water. Sixteen or more ounces per day are recommended.
5. Brush teeth with buffered ascorbate, baking soda and peroxide. Tom's of Maine brand baking soda toothpaste is acceptable. (Bread of Life, Sunflower Natural Foods, New Earth Market.)
6. Gargle with 0.5% peroxide at any evidence of oral candidiasis.
7. CandaClear Supposatories for two months if any evidence of vaginal candidiasis.
8. Raw Sauerkraut, eat 6-8 ounces every other day. It is a rich source of D-lactic acid (an inhibitor of yeast growth), assuming no sensitivity to cabbage. Organic Farms or Cosmic Kraut brand is recommended.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar is useful: 15 cc (1/2 ounce) dilute to taste, if not allergic to apple or vinegar, on days when not using sauerkraut. Can be used in soups, salad dressings or juice.
10. Avoid alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and processed food.
- Allicillin Caps - 2 capsules 3 times per day.
- Caprylate Complex - 2 capsules 3 times daily.
- CapriPlus - 2 capsules 2 times daily.
- Biotin - 1-5 mg per day at lest 2 hours before or after eating any carbohydrate.
Citricidal High Potency 125 mg Grapefruit Seed Extract - 100 tabs | Bio/Chem Research - this is a grapefruit seed anti-microbial used for yeast and parasites.*(hide)
Citricidal Liquid Concentrate 1 oz - Citricidal Liquid Concentrate provides the highest available concentration of pure grapefruit extract.*(hide)
Citricidal Nasal Spray 1 oz - CITRICIDAL; Liquid Concentrate provides the highest available concentration of pure grapefruit extract.*(hide)
Citricidal® Plus 90 vcaps - CITRICIDAL; Liquid Concentrate provides the highest available concentration of pure grapefruit extract.*
Citricidal Skin Cleanser (with pump) 16 oz | Bio/Chem Research - A unique and biologically active cleanser, this product is hypoallergenic, pH balanced, and moisturizing.*(hide)
Citricidal Skin Cleanser 1 gal| Bio/Chem Research - A unique and biologically active cleanser, this product is hypoallergenic, pH balanced, and moisturizing.*(hide)
Colostrum 70/40 500 mg 90 caps | Proper Nutrition - The concentrated colostrum provides a minimum of 40% IgG, the principal immune factor found in colostrum, and that's 40% by total dry weight, making Colostrum 80/40™ the most potent colostrum available.*(hide)
Comprehensive Parasitology Profile | Genova Diagnostics - Comprehensive test evaluates stool for the presence of parasites, using microscopic examination. This is an ideal test for patients with sudden changes in bowel pattern, especially for those who have been traveling abroad or camping*(hide)
Connective Tissue 1oz| Newton Homeopathic Remedies - Formulated for symptoms associated with lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, neuralgia, scleroderma and other immune-related conditions*(hide)
Consultation with Dr. Forrest - Dr. Forrest, MA, MH, DC, is a licensed chiropractor in California. His is available for in-office visits and informational/educational phone/Skype consultations and Zyto and EVOX Biometric Body Scans. You are welcome to draw on his over 28 years of clinical experience.*(hide)
Dtx-gen 6.8 fl oz | Genestra - Phytoembryotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that specifically incorporates plant embryological tissues (buds, young shoots, etc.) containing “plant meristem” cells – undifferentiated, fast dividing cells which contain the plant’s genetic blueprint and material*(hide)
Extra Strength Oregano Oil 30 ml | Physicians Strengtis three times more powerful than the original Oreganol P73.*
Garlic Freeze Dried | Pharmax - A unique garlic preperation that is antibiotic, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties. It reduces high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, and fights all forms of infections*(hide)
HCl & Pepsin 180 vegcaps | Genestra - Digestive enzyme support with HCL and pepsin.*
HLC Colon-izer 6 grams | Pharmax - provides active, live bacteria that reside in the healthy colon. The bacteria are essential for normal bowel function is to be maintained and opportunistic bacteria and yeast organisms are to be controlled.*
This item is heat sensitive. We recommend choosing expedited shipping especially during the Summer months or hot weather. Regular shipping comes with a cold pack.*(hide)
HLC High Potency Powder | Pharmax - The HLC (Human Lactic Commensals) range of probiotics have been developed within the Pharmax alliance and have been proven in both human clinical trials and by practitioner usage for over 10 years in Europe*
- This is a heat sensitive item. We recommend choosing expedited shipping for heat sensitive items.*
HLC Maintenance 60 or 120 vcaps | Pharmax - the probiotic of choice for the reasonably healthy individual who does not have a particularly stressful lifestyle.*(hide)
HLC replenish capsules 14 caps | Pharmax - Ideal for short-term colonization and support of gastrointestinal flora repopulation during and post antibiotic use*(hide)
HLC Synbiotic Intensive - 7 Sachettes | Pharmax - the most concentrated product in the HLC range, providing 30 billion viable HLC organisms per sachet.*(hide)
HLC Uritol Maintenance 30 vcaps | Pharmax - This product is appropriate for everyday use for the individual susceptible to developing urinary tract problems.*(hide)
Neo40 Professional Nitric Oxide Booster
- • Neo 40 helps improve circulation and the cardiovascular system
- • NEO 40 raises Nitric Oxide
- • ED is caused by low Nitric Oxide
- • Now available in 30 or 60 lozenges
- • NEW Proessional Strength version available
|Add to cart|