Candida Yeast Infections
Fungus and Yeast Infections
Fungus and yeast infections are very prevalent in our society. They seem to come about from a breakdown of the immune system often due to unhealthy alterations in the body terrain. By the time the fungus or yeast has taken root there has probably been an ongoing problem for some time. This is part of the reason why it can be so difficult to kill them and get rid of them permanently.
An addition consideration when trying to kill yeast is that they appear to metabolize heavy metals in the gut. Heavy metal toxicity is very common in our culture due to the mercury in our mouths (whose idea was that), the mercury used as a preservative in our childhood vaccinations (another crazy idea) and the mercury and other toxic metals in the environment.
Some practitioners feel that trying to kill the yeast with a candida program before removing the metals is inappropriate. So before deciding on killing yeast in your body you may want to do a heavy metal program or test to find out if you have this common problem.
Candida albicans is a ubiquitous problem which can be highly resistant to treatment. For this reason an extensive program is called for and must be followed if good results are to be obtained. With luck, you will only have to go through this program once in your life, so do it right and get it over with.
The following have been found to be helpful to those with symptomatic and/or laboratory evidence of Candida albicans overgrowth.
1. Avoid foods to which you are sensitive, especially wheat, milk, yeast and simple sugars. For the first month, a high protein (100 grams/day), high complex carbohydrate (beans, grains and vegetables - 100 grams/day), no fruit and moderate fat diet is recommended. By the second month you may double the starch and halve the protein. Organically grown foods are strongly recommended. If you are uncertain as to what foods you are sensitive to do one of our Food Allergy Test Panels.
2. Vitamin C (C Ultratabs) to bowel tolerance.
3. Probiotic Synergy, 1 heaping teaspoon per day or 1/4 teaspoon per meal for one month
4. Ginger tea as a beverage. Made from fresh or freshly frozen ginger root, chopped or minced, and then steeped in hot water. Sixteen or more ounces per day are recommended.
5. Brush teeth with buffered ascorbate, baking soda and peroxide. Tom's of Maine brand baking soda toothpaste is acceptable. (Bread of Life, Sunflower Natural Foods, New Earth Market.)
6. Gargle with 0.5% peroxide at any evidence of oral candidiasis.
7. CandaClear Supposatories for two months if any evidence of vaginal candidiasis.
8. Raw Sauerkraut, eat 6-8 ounces every other day. It is a rich source of D-lactic acid (an inhibitor of yeast growth), assuming no sensitivity to cabbage. Organic Farms or Cosmic Kraut brand is recommended.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar is useful: 15 cc (1/2 ounce) dilute to taste, if not allergic to apple or vinegar, on days when not using sauerkraut. Can be used in soups, salad dressings or juice.
10. Avoid alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and processed food.
- Allicillin Caps - 2 capsules 3 times per day.
- Caprylate Complex - 2 capsules 3 times daily.
- CapriPlus - 2 capsules 2 times daily.
- Biotin - 1-5 mg per day at lest 2 hours before or after eating any carbohydrate.
A.C. Formula II 120 vcaps | Pure Encapsulations - nutritionally supports the digestive system and intestinal tract by promoting healthy yeast and fungi levels.*(hide)
A.C. Formula II 60 vcaps | Pure Encapsulations - nutritionally supports the digestive system and intestinal tract by promoting healthy yeast and fungi levels.*(hide)
Advanced Liquid Bioclear -Three Part Cleansing Program - The Bioclear™ program contains a one month supply of Biocidin®, Biotonic™, and Proflora® for BROAD-SPECTRUM nutritional support to cleanse, balance intestinal ecology and support healthy digestion and elimination.*(hide)
Betaine HCl 180 vegcaps | Genestra - Betaine hydrochloride digestive support that Promotes optimal stomach pH and Supports protein digestion. Provides 1500 mg of betaine hydrochloride per serving*(hide)
Biocidin Advanced Formula 90 caps | Bio-Botanical Research - Advanced Formula Biocidin® is a potent broad-spectrum combination of botanicals for systemic use and for addressing the gastrointestinal tract.*(hide)
Biocidin Advanced Formula Liquid 1 oz | Bio-Botanical Research - Advanced Formula Biocidin® is a potent broad-spectrum combination of botanicals for systemic use and for addressing the gastrointestinal tract.*(hide)
Biocidin TS Adv. Formula Throat Spray| Bio-Botanical Research - Advanced Formula Biocidin throat spray is a potent broad-spectrum combination of botanicals for systemic use and for addressing the gastrointestinal tract.*(hide)
Bioclear Cleansing Program 1 kit| Bio-Botanical Research -Three Part Cleansing Program - The Bioclear™ program contains a one month supply of Biocidin®, Biotonic™, and G.I. Detox to cleanse, balance intestinal ecology and support healthy digestion and elimination.*(hide)
Biotin 8 mg 120 vcaps | Pure Encapsulations - water-soluble B vitamin that is an essential co-factor for a number of metabolic processes*(hide)
Biotonic 2 oz - This formula balances the cooling effects of Biocidin. Biotonic complements Biocidin with tonifying support for the gastrointestinal tract and liver*(hide)
Candaclear Four 30 day | Pharmax - Broad Spectrum support for the GI tract dealing with yeast and fungus.*
Candida PRO 120 caps | PROSymbiotics - synergistic formula designed to provide immune support and maintain a healthy digestive tract*(hide)
Candidiasis~Yeast 1oz | Newton Homeopathic Remedies - Formulated for symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections, oral thrush, esophageal candidiasis, and other yeast or fungal overgrowth conditions*(hide)
CapriPlus | Karuna Health - CapriPlus is a combination formula with Fatty acids and botanicals for fungal control*
CapriPlus | Karuna - enterically coated Caprylic and sorbic acids with garlic and oil of oregano for fungal control*
Caprylate Complex - 90 caps | Pharmax - Caprylic acid is a short chain fatty acid, which has anti-fungal activity against Candida albicans but does not have negative effects on the normal gut lactic microflora.*(hide)
Caprylic Acid | Pure Encapsulations - A Gradual release, buffered caprylic acid, providing optimal support for healthy candida balance*
Caprylic Acid -240 vcaps | Pure Encapsulations - This is a Gradual release, buffered caprylic acid, providing optimal support for healthy candida* balance*(hide)
Citricidal CapsulesPlus 90 vcaps - CITRICIDAL; Liquid Concentrate provides the highest available concentration of pure grapefruit extract.*(hide)
Citricidal Ear Drops 1 oz
- CITRICIDAL; Liquid Concentrate provides the highest available concentration of pure grapefruit extract.*
- Citricidal Liquid Concentrate 1 oz
- Consultation With Dr. Forrest, DC
- Biocidin Advanced Formula Liquid 1 oz
- Biocidin 90 caps
- Biotonic 2 oz
- Citricidal Skin Cleanser (with pump) 16 oz
- Citricidal Plus 125 mg Grapefruit Seed Extract - 90 caps
- Immune Pro 120 vcaps
- Caprylic Acid -120 vcaps
- SyDetox 180 tabs
Neo40 Professional Nitric Oxide Booster
- • Neo 40 helps improve circulation and the cardiovascular system
- • NEO 40 raises Nitric Oxide
- • ED is caused by low Nitric Oxide
- • Now available in 30 or 60 lozenges
- • NEW Proessional Strength version available
|Add to cart|