CalPlex 90 tabs
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customer feedback
CalPlex | Karuna
Supplemental complex of nutrients relevant to bone strength and repair*
CalPlex supplies an efficient complex of nutrients and cofactors that support bone strength and maintenance. Calcium is supplied as citrate as well as in a freeze-dried, whole-bone bovine extract. This extract is also a rich source of bone matrix proteoglycans and trace minerals, and has been shown to be exceptional for supporting bone maintenance and repair. A generous amount of vitamin K is included, far more than in most other bone support products, and vitamin D is supplied in the preferred D3 form for maximum bioavailability. These nutrients, along with vitamin C and manganese, work together to support optimal bone density and help skeletal structures maintain their integrity during minor traumas.*
- Whole bone bovine extract is a rich source of calcium, trace minerals and structural support molecules, which are effectively preserved by freeze-drying.*
- CalPlex contains microcrystalline hydroxyapatite complex from whole bone, which has been shown to support bone remineralization (Am J Clin Nutr 1982;36:426-30) and optimum skeletal repair processes (Manitoba Med Rev 1965;45:92-6).*
CalPlex 600mg - 90 tabs | Karuna
Two tablets contain:
MCHA (from freeze-dried New Zealand bone tissue) (Microcrystalline hydroxyapaptite) 1200 mg
- Proteins including collagen, glycosaminoglycans, substitute
- amino acids.....300 mg
- Minerals including Manganese, Potassium, Silicon and Iron....300 mg
- Phosphorus.....160 mg
- Calcium (MCHC/citrate) 500 mg
- Magnesium (aspartate/oxide) 250 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 150 mg
- Manganese (amino acid chelate) 8 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 500 mcg
- Boron (amino acid chelate) 500 mcg
For adults: 2 to 4 tablets per day, taken with meals, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.