CalGuard - 90 Tabs
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
CalGuard | Karuna
Comprehensive vegetarian formula for bone support
CalGuard provides well-absorbed vegetarian calcium from a citrate-malate source, balanced with magnesium and other bone-building nutrients. A generous amount of vitamin K is included, far more than in most other bone support products, and vitamin D is supplied in the preferred D3 form for maximum bioavailability. These nutrients, along with vitamin C and manganese, work together to support optimal bone density and help skeletal structures maintain their integrity during minor traumas.
Refer to About...Calcium, also the About...Vitamin D, Magnesium and Other Bone-related Factors.
- Calcium delivered as a citrate/malate salt has been documented as the best absorbed form of calcium in virtually all comparative studies (J Am Coll Nutr 1990;9:583-7; Calcif Tiss Int 1987;41:351-2) and may be the most effective for maintaining bone mass (N Engl J Med 1990;323:878-83).
- Suggested use for adults: 2-4 tablets daily, taken with meals, or as directed.
CalGuard 90 tablets | Karuna
This item is not available for shipment to patients in Canada.
Vegetarian citrate/malate calcium with cofactors
Two tablets provide:
- Calcium (citrate/malate, 2:1) 500 mg
- Magnesium (oxide) 250 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 150 mg
- Vitamin D3 200 IU
- Manganese (amino acid chelate) 1 mg
- Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 500 mcg
- Boron (amino acid chelate) 500 mcg
Suggested use for adults:
2 to 4 tablets per day taken with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice