Calcium 90/180 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Calcium 90/180 tabs | Innate Response - 100% Whole food vitamins and minerals delivered in our proprietary FoodState® food concentrates.*
When crafting all Innate Response Formulas™, our mission is to harness the innate healing response that is within every patient in the time honored traditions of "vis medicatrix naturae". Following this time honored tradition*
we will only use the finest nutrient-rich whole foods and botanicals that are aligned with these principals.*
For every Innate Response Formula™ it is our primary goal that each will provide:
- 100% Whole food vitamins and minerals delivered in our proprietary FoodState® food concentrates. Whole food vitamins and minerals are not in an isolated state, but rather, exist within a biodynamic FoodState® whole food concentrate. FoodState® concentrates not only deliver essential nutrients, but numerous other vital constituents including bioactive peptides, enzymes, food compounds and macronutrients that inherently comprise whole food.*
- Each nutrient is present in a balanced ratio and in a potency equivalent to the amount found in foods.*
- All of the macronutrients and vital food constituents including bioactive*
- peptides, enzymes, lipids and synergistic compounds that are inherently present in whole foods are also delivered with each vitamin and mineral.*
These constituents have irreplaceable roles*
Calcium 90 tabs | Innate Response
Suggested Use: One to three tablets qd, or prn
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings per Container 90
- Calories 4
- Total Fat 51 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 247 mg
- Dietary Fiber 63 mg
- Sugars 0 mg
- Protein 560 mg
SOURCE; FOODSTATE® AMOUNT
Calcium (S. cerevisiae*; 1000 mg) 50 mg
ADDITIONAL FOODSTATE® NUTRIENTS
- Rice Bran 155 mg
- Kelp 10 mg
- Dulse 9 mg
- Lecithin 4 mg
NATURALLY OCCURRING FOOD CONSTITUENTS
Bioactive Peptides, Enzymes, Chlorophyll, SOD, Glutathione,
Beta Glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, GABA,
Glutamic Acid, Polysaccharides, CoQ10 and other Compounds.
Cellulose, Vegetable Lubricant, Silica, Guar Gum, Rutin,
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice